what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

true fear 2, one trophy left to get but I need to find which collectable I missed

onrush, went back to the game and now almost have it

stranger things, but I'm stuck on the final boss

star wars jedi knight 2, heavy rain and talos principle

should get them all, but need to work on them 1 by 1 tbh

forgot to add spyro 2 which is super close as well

6 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I love post-apocalyptic settings, and I think Metro has one of the most well realized worlds I’ve seen in this genre. It is honestly brilliant! And the survival-horror aspects just mesh so seamlessly with the dark, dank corridors of the underground tunnels and caverns.

I am absolutely going to play Metro Exodus when I get a chance. It looks like it has some cool ideas! From what I’ve seen it looks pretty fantastic, and the graphical upgrade looks gorgeous. It seems you spend a lot more time on the surface too, with a wider variety of different environments. I can’t wait to play it and see where the story goes next. 1f642.png

I personally don't like a lot of horror themed games, whether it's survival based or a regular first person/third person shooter. Metro isn't necessarily in the horror genre but it has a lot of survival-horror aspects. But I loved both Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light Redux. Will pick up Metro Exodus when I reduce my backlog a bit.

• Like 1

L39db40.png

RAD

I guess I've kind of fallen ass-backwards into going for the plat on this - I really was just checking it out, as it was one of the only Double Fine games that I hadn't really heard of (not a great marketing campaign done on this one I guess!), but as happened with Invisible Inc., my curiosity has opened up a real love for the game!

I'm super enjoying it, and from the looks of the trophy list, getting the Plat seems to be just a case of playing it a bunch, so if my love-affair with the game continues, I think the plat will pop out eventually! :) 

On 2021-03-09 at 11:11 PM, AJ_Radio said:

I personally don't like a lot of horror themed games, whether it's survival based or a regular first person/third person shooter. Metro isn't necessarily in the horror genre but it has a lot of survival-horror aspects. But I loved both Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light Redux. Will pick up Metro Exodus when I reduce my backlog a bit.

Yeah, now that I’ve finished the Redux package, I wouldn’t really consider Metro to be a horror series at all. But the survival-horror elements that are present throughout the game are undeniable, and it does feature the occasional jump scare from a mutant ambush or some sketchy stealth sections that get your heart pumping a little.

I’m glad they borrowed some elements from that genre because it really enhances the experience of stalking around the dark, subterranean world with your flashlight, and adds some weight to your adventure by making every new tunnel feel dangerous and unpredictable.

Based on some of the gameplay & review videos I’ve seen, Metro Exodus appears to switch things up quite a lot. It appears that a large portion of the game takes place on the surface, and that the environments are much more lush and vibrant than the grey, gloomy rubble of Moscow and feature a wide variety of new places such as deserts and swamps. If that’s true then it should be quite interesting!

Dead Rising and Fallout 76

Fallout 76 is a great game, with straight forward trophies. Can't wait to get the platinum.

Dead Rising, on the other hand, the trophies ruined my experience with the game. Especially the 7 Day Survivor trophy. it's a shame because I love this genre, but my god that trophy is annoying and boring. Kinda feel unmotivated to want to get the platinum. 

giphy.gif 

Edited by Shinjiitsu
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

L.A Noire ps4 (just started, but going great)

Red Dead Redemption ps3 (need a little MP, and most of the SP)

GTA IV ps3 (All MP done, and some SP)

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy ps4 (Haven't played it for a while, but will be going back and finishing it)

South Park The Stick Of Truth ps4 (Gotta go back to it)

Red Dead Redemption 2 ps4 (All MP done, and a good chunk of the SP, so just need to grab my self by the balls and go back to the grind)

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 6:20 PM, funboy1246 said:

At the moment im closing in on my 58th plat. Gonna be skyrim. Also going for the 100% on this game. Not as hard or impressive as some of the others ive seen people going for. But ill be happy with it.

Doesn't have to be hard or impressive. As long as you enjoy it that's the best reward.  ?

Skyrim is a fabulous game. 

• Like 1

Just about to start on the single player side of The Last Of Us Remastered.  I did the MP trophies about 2 years ago, to get them safely out of the way, and given that TLOU on PS3 was my 75th plat, I thought it would be a nice touch to have my 175th plat be TLOU:R on PS4. :)

19 hours ago, crowizard said:

Trying to plat SF IV for 2 months already. Once done it will easily dethrone SMB as hardest plat i got.

Working on this one too little by little. Oh boy this one is hard to Plat lol, even self boosting. 

Currently working on Far Cry 2, Max Payne 3

• Like 1

Next up:

Infamous Second Son!

On 11/03/2021 at 7:15 AM, LoveInHell said:

I got Far Cry New Dawn platinum yesterday and now I’ll be working on 3-4 games:

1. The Nonary Games

2. Evan’s Remains

3. Beyond Blue

And Bloodborne I’ve been playing now and then, taking a break from it cause it wasn’t going so well.

I platted all 3 and stopped playing Bloodborne cause I was getting tired of doing the same area over and over again.

Edited by LoveInHell