what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

3 hours ago, jamirxp said:

Working on this one too little by little. Oh boy this one is hard to Plat lol, even self boosting. 

Currently working on Far Cry 2, Max Payne 3

If it wasnt for trials this game wouldnt be 10 in difficulty. However you can reduce diff. by using turbo pad or pause exploit, im tryin to do them without. Still i dont know how hard time trials and survival are. Im new into 1 fram fighting games so it is the hardest thing i played. Good luck with max payne, it is doable after few playthroughs and far cry 2 is just too long as i heard.

I'm working on Lollipop Chainsaw on the 3, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus on the Vita and I will be going back to Ratchet & Clank on the 4 and continuing that very soon as well. 

Edit: Also going for the Paladins platinum on the 4. 

Edited by Spider-Man916

Red Dead Redemption 2. Been a long one so far, with two entire playthroughs done since I always play through casually once, even if it means I miss a trophy and have to start over. I was going to go for 100% in single player before I started multiplayer, but dived into online and quite enjoyed it so far. I think today I'll jump back to single player and get started on the challenges, along with studying/skinning animals I find along the way. I've found enough animals to 100% single player but need them all for a trophy obviously. 

Currently 88% done in single player, rank 19 in online. I don't mind that it takes a long time to platinum, other than a low trophy count some months. Still enjoying it as much as I was on day one, I don't know what it is but I seem to enjoy these long grindy games the most. 

Currenty I am trying to get the Platinum for both the PS4 and PS5 version of Resident Evil Villiage, I only need to do 2 more S ranks on mercenaries on the PS4 and then i'm done, can transfer my data over to the PS5, do the 30 hits on mercs and complete a level then one more run through of the story and I should be all done.

• 2 weeks later...

I *was* going for the Night in the Woods platinum, but you are required to complete this terrible 2D dungeon crawler minigame. 10 levels & bosses. I got to level 7 and the boss there is stupid. I don't have the patience for this. I signed up for a simple, combat-free adventure game, not Dark Souls.

To make it worse, I put down the minigame and continued the main game. I ended up finishing the main game, and WITHOUT WARNING, it deletes your entire save AND your progress in the minigame. I'm done.

Anyway, for sure I will get the Cozy Grove platinum.. very simple relaxing game, but it will require a lot of grinding. There are trophies for breaking your tools 50 times and 150 times. I've been playing daily for nearly 2 months and haven't gotten the 50 times trophy yet.

Rocket League. I just need the 150 Item Trophy and then I'll get the platinum as well.

Persona 5 Royal. I know the game is super long. The estimate is 120 hours on here. But I've heard the trophies are easy as long as you explore places before certain cutoffs in the game. I loved Persona 4 Golden and I'm enjoying Persona 5 so far.

Edited by ChiefMichigan
Additional thought

Mafia: Definitive Edition

So far I'm enjoying the game. Good story, good characters, good 1930s/1940s era music, good atmosphere. Classic difficulty does have it's frustrations (the race in Chapter 5), but it's not that much different from doing Crushing on Uncharted, or playing any Call of Duty game on Veteran. Just had to take it slow and steady.

Checkpoints are generous, but you definitely need a guide for the collectibles, as there are plenty of them and can be easily missed.

Should wrap this up by Friday or Saturday this week.

• Like 1

I just finished the platinum for Horzon Zero Dawn and going to be taking a break from this game for a while before touching the DLC and NG+ but I have a short list of platinums I wish to get out of the way, Amnesia Collection, Final Fantasy 7 Remake PS4 edition as well as Maneater on PS5.

• Like 1

I'm working on Yakuza Kiwami 1. I need to do a second playthrough on legend mode, climax battles and complete the 100% of the completion list. However I'm taking a break from this game and playing yakuza 0 for fun at this moment.