what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Watch Dogs 2. Knocked out the MP trophies with ease.  Plenty of people playing online so there was no need to boost. Smooth sailing ahead. Already enjoying it more than Watch Dogs 1. Environment is lively and immersive with a fun cast. Driving mechanics are definitely improved too lol

Currently KH Re:Chain of Memory PS3 version, awful trophy list...

After that, I will need a platinum for #, E, Q and Y to joining the A-Z platinum club, I am thinking in 3D Dot Game Heroes (if I can get a copy... But most likely the EU harder version), Elder Ring when cames out, Quake maybe and Yakuza Kiwami cause is a game with Y that I own thanks to PSPlus, wish me luck.

8 hours ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Currently KH Re:Chain of Memory PS3 version, awful trophy list...

lol, my condolences to you but stay strong; it's the only UR plat in the series so you'll have that at least

Right now I'm going for Armored Core Verdict Day. It'll be my first PS3 game on this account and my rarest plat by a good margin. It's going a little slowly but I'm really happy with the game

19 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Mighty No 9. Bad game design coupled with plenty of instakill locations. Good chance I will swap this game out for another.

If you don't care about UR trophies, I see no reason to insist on platinum. The game is pretty mediocre, so finishing it once just to get your experience would be enough. platinum requires countless runs and extreme level enhancements, which are bad designed as mentioned by you.

2 hours ago, kevao97 said:

If you don't care about UR trophies, I see no reason to insist on platinum. The game is pretty mediocre, so finishing it once just to get your experience would be enough. platinum requires countless runs and extreme level enhancements, which are bad designed as mentioned by you.

If you're going for both the PS4 and PS3 versions then I wish you a lot of luck. There are several instakill locations towards the end of the game and I would hate to hear you traumatized because you felt you were doing alright in your no death run.

I still can't consistently dash over the purple electricity in the Prison level, so more than likely, I will just get the PS4 version done and move on.

8 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

If you're going for both the PS4 and PS3 versions then I wish you a lot of luck. There are several instakill locations towards the end of the game and I would hate to hear you traumatized because you felt you were doing alright in your no death run.

I still can't consistently dash over the purple electricity in the Prison level, so more than likely, I will just get the PS4 version done and move on.

I will play the worst version first, then ps4 will be simpler and easier, but this will take a long time as my game is associated with ps plus and I have a lot of things to play before that.

good luck, after max payne 3 you have a lot of guts to NEXT play something like that lol.

57 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Decided to go with Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition instead of Mighty No 9. Game was too frustrating so I’m taking a short break from it.

Great game, has some very impressive level design and atmosphere for a game as small as it is.

On Topic, going for  Death Stranding with a little bit of World War Z thrown in.

On the Vita, I am working on Hotline: Miami.  I'm still on my first playthrough.  I'm at about chapter 12 or so.  Pretty good game.  I got back to it a few weeks ago after not playing it since 2014 or so.  I'm just wondering how tough it is to get A+ on all the chapters.  I think the best I've managed so far is a B+.  We'll see.

On the PS3, I'm working on Wet.  I love the concept of the game.  The whole grindhouse movie feel to it.  It, too, is a pretty challenging game.  I'm playing through on normal difficulty and getting my ass handed to me quite often.  It kinda makes me wonder just how difficult fixer (hard) difficulty and femme fatale (very hard) difficulty are to complete.  Also, the challenge mode.  Does not look easy.  Again, we'll see. 

On the PS4, I am working on Uncharted 4.  Like all the Uncharteds, I am loving it so far.  Also I am back to GTA V.  We'll see how that goes considering one online trophy (Numero Uno trophy) is currently unobtainable.  No one knows if that is permanent or just a temporary condition.  Again, we'll see.