what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Sly 2, then 3.

Platinuming the first was fun as heck, and the game had really fun minigames, but I can't seem to enjoy 2 as much as the first game. Just doesn't seem to be nearly as good. Hope 3 is better.

It's downhill after Sly 1, imho. I could barely get through the tedium of Sly 3 even after a 2 month break in the middle of my playthrough. I hope you get better mileage with the series than I did.

As for platinums, currently enjoying Fallout 3. And Rango is due soon from Gamefly, so I'll be enjoying that with the kiddos when it arrives.

• Like 3

MW3- Need like 9 missions w/ 3 stars for Platinum, but I can find any worthy co op partners. :( if you want to help join my gaming sessions I try to get people to join

Uncharted Golden Abyss- Need 6 trophies. The grind of the bounties, and complete the campaign on Crushing with the bad aiming system

Heavy Rain- The endings trophy has stopped me from going for the platinum. Game get's kinda boring after a while

MW3- Need like 9 missions w/ 3 stars for Platinum, but I can find any worthy co op partners. :( if you want to help join my gaming sessions I try to get people to join

Uncharted Golden Abyss- Need 6 trophies. The grind of the bounties, and complete the campaign on Crushing with the bad aiming system

Heavy Rain- The endings trophy has stopped me from going for the platinum. Game get's kinda boring after a while

You know you can just replay the last few chapters, aye?

Need the weapon upgrades for Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the plat. Thoroughly loved and enjoyed the game, hoping to get the DLC soon for the 100% as it'll be fun as hell and plus I've been dying to try it out.

Afterwards, I'm probably looking into getting Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots plat. Not sure though...

well, i just got uncharted 3 last week, and borderlands today... now ill try to get mafia 2..

ive actually been trying to get mafia 2, but then i got uncharted 3, so i platinumed that... then i went back to mafia 2, BUT BORDERLANDS WENT FREE ON PLUS DX so i platinumed that... hopefully i wont get any more interruptions from mafia :P

You know you can just replay the last few chapters, aye?

Need the weapon upgrades for Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the plat. Thoroughly loved and enjoyed the game, hoping to get the DLC soon for the 100% as it'll be fun as hell and plus I've been dying to try it out.

Afterwards, I'm probably looking into getting Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots plat. Not sure though...

Last chapters for what, Heavy Rain or Golden Abyss? I know for Golden Abyss the bounties are specific chapters. And for Heavy Rain you have to go back to specific chapters and play through the end each time to get the ending trophies. If I'm wrong about Heavy Rain which I hope please help me out. Send me a PM

It's downhill after Sly 1, imho. I could barely get through the tedium of Sly 3 even after a 2 month break in the middle of my playthrough. I hope you get better mileage with the series than I did.

As for platinums, currently enjoying Fallout 3. And Rango is due soon from Gamefly, so I'll be enjoying that with the kiddos when it arrives.

That's a shame. The first game was REALLY fun, and thought it'd only get better and better. Sly 2 was kind of boring and collecting the bottles was nowhere near as fun as the 1st (nor was it really needed or necessary). And the bosses weren't nearly as fun and challenging either. Hope I have better luck with 3 than I did with 2.

Platinumed Sly 2, downloading 3. Don't know what game to go after that..

MLB 12 The Show VITA (basically the online trophies are left) , Killzone MP (5 or so more rank levels), Eat Lead (have to finish the Maximum Hazard playthrough), Ratchet and Clank HD ( I just have about 200,000 bolts to collect or less.) That is what is on my agenda at the moment.

Edited by DanielVT - Temp-Back