what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I’m trying to finish GTA V, but it isn’t going well. Chose the wrong ending, struggling for 200 million cheddar trophy and three man army. Got stuck at 49/50 stunt jumps because one didn’t save as my PlayStation crashed. Now stuck with gold medals with 14 still needed. Really fed up with it and can’t wait to move onto something else

• Like 1

I'm currently working on Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) for my 150th trophy milestone. I wasn't really feeling it the first like 10-15 hours or so (such a slog/not very well paced imo) when I first started playing it so I ended up putting it down for a while before picking it back up this week. I should have it done and dusted this weekend hopefully if all goes according to plan. Happy hunting everyone \m/ 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aboelsas said:

Good Luck it's a fun Platinum; I still want to play the DLC someday.

I'm Almost done with Assassin's creed Origins and will start Tokyo Ghostwire Today

Cheers mate ?

Same, although I've heard the DLC kinda sucks.

Doing Tekken Tag Tournament HD right now.

The trophies I have left are 'win 10 levels of Survival',  'do a Attack Reversal' & 'score of 200 or more in Tekken Bow'.

And right now my PS3 controller is being a pain and turns off by it's self. ?

I so need to find a new controller and will use my PS5 one for now.

Will also do Tiny Tina's Wonderlands when it arrives in the mail.

Currently working on : 

Fifa 19 - Only need to reach division 4 (in division 5 right now). 

South Park - Stick of Truth - Need a lot, but im a good way into it. Gotta keep my eyes out for the missables :D 

Black Desert - A looooong grind. Ongoing project.

Gran Turismo 7 - This might take a while, but im gonna get as many trophies as possible for now.

• Like 1

watch dogs - the very original one, ps4, possibly my favourite game of the year so far, i think it's underrated even though the story isn't the best it's an old game that i've only recently gotten into and enjoying the open world aspect of it very much

• Like 1

Finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon for platinum #140, nice round number, and have started Necromunda: Hired Gun. I find the Warhammer 40K lore fascinating so I am excited to finally play a game in that universe. Trophy list seems to be pretty easy so it shouldn't take too long to platinum.

• Like 1