what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Saints Row The Third Remastered.

This game is a mess from a mechanical and technical standpoint. It reminds me of the OG GTA games in that the mission structure is very simple but can easily go tits up due to plenty of wonkiness. In this case, the ally A.I. is atrocious, especially on the drug dealing missions. One time I just sat there in awe observing my NPC driver smash into the same wall over and over again rather than simply going around it. There are other irritating QOL things like no fast travel, clunky weapon switching and purchasing, having to "confirm" when you want to leave your safehouse, the enormous UI taking up half the screen  etc - things you'd think the devs would fix with a remaster, but nope. There are also various completion bugs and hard crashing too. Nothing game-breaking but very annoying. The graphical upgrade is good but that's about it. 

ETA: Got the plat and pushed through the bugs and jank to really appreciate and enjoy this game. It was a lot of fun. I'm actually suffering a bit of withdrawal from it lol

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

GT7. Currently trying to get these bloody gold licenses out the way. On S9 now. 0.2 off so should get that today I hope. I understand S10 is the hardest / most frustrating but can hopefully get that done today too if I have time. After that it’s just a simple grind of online matches and that 30 minute 855,000 race.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 2

I'm taking a few days off from gaming and trophy hunting after platinuming Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash, but after my little break I'll be returning to GTA V (PS4) and tackling that for my 70th platinum.  I finished all the main game online trophies for the platinum back in January.  I just have the single player story campaign and all the side missions and such to complete.  IMO a monster of a platinum. 

• Like 2