what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently on Infamous. Finally printed out a map for the shards and the game doesn't feel like a drag to play anymore. It's one of those games that blows you away the first time but doesn't feel the same on the second run... :(

Ugh, I felt the exact same way. Loved the game, really disliked putting the work in to get the Platinum. I have infamous 2 but haven't played it yet and I think that is the main reason why. 

• Like 2

Ugh, I felt the exact same way. Loved the game, really disliked putting the work in to get the Platinum. I have infamous 2 but haven't played it yet and I think that is the main reason why. 

Infamous 2 is a much easier plat all around. If you actually enjoy the game, you'll end up doing all the side-missions which grants you a power to locate every single blast shard. I enjoyed the game however I felt it didn't live up to it's predecessor. Quite underwhelming :(

Started Assasins Creed III Liberation today. That game is awful, but it has to be done.

Then after that I will most likely do Asura's Wrath

And then maybe I'll finally start Tales of Graces f.

Planning to plat all these games, won't start another until I do so. It will take me a while.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - only crushing mode left, currently in chapter 6 (bored with the game atm, want to finish it sometime soon though)

Resident Evil 5 - need to finish the game on professional. Stuck at chapter 5-3, as the AI is thick as a brick during the Jill & Wesker fight...

Currently working on 3 games at the moment.

Sniper Elite - Royal pain in the ass and can usually only do 1 mission a night on Sniper Elite difficulty as AI seemingly have pinpoint precision with the eyes on the back of their heads.

Dead Island Riptide - getting better now that I have ranked up a bit, but only getting on this when my Co-Op partner has time as he has finished this.

F.E.A.R 2 - Grinding out the XP trophies. Had I been able to start this 2 months ago when I asked, I would almost be done with this, but looks like I will be making some progress with this game after all. 3 trophies away from plat.

Once 1 or more of these are done, I will be hopping on Max Payne 3.

Assassin's Creed 3

Vanquish: only have to beat challenge 6

Ive about given up on that Vanquish Challenge, but its all I need for the plat too.

Also close to platting:

Dead Space 2: Half-way through Hard Core difficulty

Spec Ops TL: Working on FUBAR

Modern Warfare 2: Close to completing Spec Ops missions

LittleBigPlanet 2:  Need to Publish and have people play my levels

Uncharted Vita:  Need to collect all bounty sets