Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,727 posts in this topic

I'm going for Dynasty Warriors 8 Plat now and man that game is process I don't know people got the platinum in a week O_O

Currently working on Demon's Souls x2 (Asian & NA)

Now with the new games on PS+ I will try to get platinums of Far Cry 3 & Dragon's Dogma (Dark Arisen but is the same list and same platium). After that if I didn't get any new game from PS+ or bought 1 then I will try to win a few more trophies on MK9.

If i still had time, i would be working on Tomb Raider: Underworld, but lately i'm being busy as hell in my job and don't have free time as I did last week... Well, such a shame, but at least more money is coming!

I'm working on FIFA 14 now then F1 next week once it comes out then both at the same time

For Vita I'm about done with playthrough 1 in Persona 4 Golden and for console I'm trying to get 100% single player completion in GTA 5 before the multiplayer is released.

I may try to platinum inFamous 2. I lost interest in it a few months back, but it seems relatively easy.

Might also play Heavy Rain again; not sure about the platinum, but it could be a possibility. I'm just worried about the "see all endings" trophy.. we'll see how it goes.

Interesting you mentioned ICO to start this post. I'm going for that, too, although after my first speedrun fell short (or I should say long) of 2 hours, I'm taking a break to go for it again. Stressful.

Finished single-player Warhammer Space Marine. Got some MP to slog through, but enjoy it.

I'm going for an easy Saw plat. While the game could be considered boring, I feel it's a bit better than I expected.

Also just started Ratchet & Clank 2, only 2 million bolts to go!

WWE Smackdown! vs Raw 2010, just a couple more trophies to go

Borderlands 2, I only need one more challenge so I'm on the hunt for Jimmy Jenkins.

Starting tomorrow I will be going for GTA V since the online will officially open!

Little Big Planet 2 I was trying to finish another game but I keep putting it off :/

Edited by hawaiimaggie

Good luck with that, HTA broke me apart, 2 colossi away from the plat and I can't force myself to finish it.

i almost lost my sanity, but i got HTA o:

just gotta max out my stamina now and the plat is allll mine

(shadow of the colossus)

Just got done with Blazblue Calamity Trigger.

Next up:

Tales of Graces f

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 hd remix

Borderlands 2 GOTY

Now I'm planning to platinum The Last Of Us.. just need 3 trophies again
next will be skyrim *hope ^_^