what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm going for the Batman: Arkham Aslyum plat ATM, I only need Biggest Bang to get it and then I'm going to plat all the DMC HD Collection's games, which I interrupted when I bought Arkham Asylum...needed a break after getting my ass beaten a ridiculous amount of times in Dante Must Die by Nightmare.

I'm working on Borderlands. Only have the viral trophy from co-op and then the level 50 trophy. I'm currently working through the DLCs to gather experience toward level 50 and obviously the DLC trophies. Next up will be AC: Revelations since I put that down months ago. I'm also slowly working on Tony Hawk HD...

Currently working on DEAD OR ALIVE 5 :platinum:Current Progress: (27%) love the game. Than after I'll return to TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT HD :platinum: which is current (58%) Stupid OOHRAAAH trophy made me leave the title alone for awhile.

Games I've :platinum:: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2, Terminator Salvation, Spare Parts

Edited by Sk8r_J3oi_MyI2oN

Working on 4 different games right now:

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Starhawk

Infamous

PAYDAY: The Heist

For MGS4, I'm working on my Chicken Emblem then after a few emblems after Chicken, I'll then attempt the Big Boss one. For Starhawk, since I bought the MP portion of the game, I'm really enjoying the game but only playing Capture The Flag until 100 wins then I'll move on to the next game mode which will either be Prospector or Team Deathmatch, not sure. Infamous, I need some powers left and stunts. And last but not least, PAYDAY, I managed to get some help from a friend so just need 2 heists left on OVERKILL, Noob Herder, Easy Street, $1 Billion, and some other (fairly easy) trophies afterwards. Hopefully I'll get at least one of these done within the week or the month...