what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

right now goin for red dead redemption and battlefield 3 and also spiderman shattered dimensions

3 trophies left in rdr (redeemed, man of honor/chivalry's dead and how the west was won) i'm at lvl 31 in MP so just have to grind hideouts till lvl 50 i guess...if any of you know any quick methods to lvl up plz lemme know...it'll help a lot

Only bullseye left for bf3 plat....the 3 groups of 3 part is a PAIN

currently at 63% in shattered dimensions....hoping to get that by the end of the month but it'll be highly impossible i guess....

Edited by TheBloodyVamp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently (and actively) going for Transformers Dark of the Moon (Servers are unavailable :( ATM) and Borderlands.

Red Dead Redemption...

Reaching level 50 in multiplayer is thoroughly draining and dare I say it - quite BORING!

Good luck to everyone here!

I believe there's a Triple XP weekend coming up starting the 16th. You will fly through your levels if you want to wait until then :D

• Like 1

Right now I'm working on numerous games, some I have drifted from at the moment but I will return to them soon.

Skyrim

Borderlands 2

Kingdoms of Amalur

LEGO Harry Potter 1-4

Dead Island

These are the ones I'm mainly focusing on at the moment, the rest on my list will have to wait.