what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I'm currently (and actively) going for Transformers Dark of the Moon (Servers are unavailable :( ATM) and Borderlands.

I believe there's a Triple XP weekend coming up starting the 16th. You will fly through your levels if you want to wait until then :D

Thanks! I am still in the process of this :platinum: (RDR) and I'm almost finished with the SP portion...just a lot of side stuff and finishing the final few story missions. This will most likely be my next one that I never though I would ever go back to. I hated it in the beginning but now I do enjoy it :blush:

Currently going for the plat and 100% on RDR (still waiting for a 3x XP weekend for the plat, need a few more work for the 100%, mainly advance co-op, zombie round 15 and most of the SP Undead Nightmare story) and Nier (just got ending A, need a lot of grind for maxing all weapons, speed run trophy and the other endings).

After those 2, not sure, maybe I will start the MGS HD Collection that I bought 2 months ago, or Record of Agarest War Zero, well Agarest I'm sure I will start soon (maybe after getting the C or D ending for Nier), or maybe I will decide to go back to Dark Souls..

• Like 1

I'm in the process of a few games.

1. Just started Mass Effect 3 (turned out better then i thought)
  2. Also started Dragon Age 2 (No ME3 thats for sure)
  3. Simple 500 Episode:2 (Can't speak Japanese :( )
  4. Might be starting Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (after i do some research)

E:Forgot i'm also working on the 100 other games on my list i'm not done with It's gonna be along road. :(

Edited by killerJAZZ420
  • Like 1

Red Dead Redemption...

Reaching level 50 in multiplayer is thoroughly draining and dare I say it - quite BORING!

Good luck to everyone here!

After a while it does get boring, especially if you're doing the same hide out over and over. I didn't level up fast enough in co-op. Luckily for me it was x3 XP Weekend when I went to level up.

I'm in the process of a few games.

1. Just started Mass Effect 3 (turned out better then i thought)
  2. Also started Dragon Age 2 (No ME3 thats for sure)
  3. Simple 500 Episode:2 (Can't speak Japanese :( )
  4. Might be starting Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (after i do some research)

E:Forgot i'm also working on the 100 other games on my list i'm not done with It's gonna be along road. :(

How is Dragon Age 2 so far?

I'm currently working on these games but not sure if I'll be able to get 100% neither get platinums on these games at all on my main account considering each of these need some luck :unsure:

Dead or Alive 5- 82%

Final Fantasy 13-2- 11%

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City- 45%

Transformers Fall of Cybertron- 45%

:(

Edited by NightWing127

How is Dragon Age 2 so far?

Turning out better then ME3. But thats because i'm not into the whole backtrack and errand thing. So far its been talk to this guy-kill that guy and so forth. Hopefully stays that linear. I personally don't like Bioware games so a linear fast plat is a good plat in my books.

I'm THIS close to the White Knight Chronicles 2 Platinum Trophy.... just a couple-three hours of GR grinding and I'm done. I'd already be finished with it, except that I lost power for seven full days (less 27 minutes) from the hurricane. Not that I should have been surprised.... when I was a couple-three hours (binds) from the WKC1 platinum trophy, Hurricane Irene roared through my neck of the woods last year and knocked out my power for two days and change.

If Level-5 knows what's good for them, there won't be another WKC. I'd end up buying it and a superstorm would sink New Jersey into the deep ocean when I was a couple-three hours away from a platinum trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...