what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Mind=Zero - A fair bit into the story. Not sure why I thought playing on expert in my first dungeon crawler ever was a good idea.

The Amazing Spider-Man - Hardly started this one but it shouldn't take long.

Uncharted 3 - I was a fair bit into the campaign last time I played but that was a long time ago. Will restart soon.

LOL Ghost, WE are *both* in the SAME "boat" when it comes to SO:TL :D!

You are missing some easy trophies there, buddy. I suggest you do them before going to play FUBAR.

I went to chapter 7 last Sunday, but for some reason i stopped playing.

I just hope i finish until Saturday to have my first platinum in this account.

If you are good with shooters, you'll finish FUBAR in under 6 hours!

Actually, I am *Chapter 11* of FUBAR right now but like you I TOO have been a bit "lazy" :P with finishing the game. I will get those other trophies either while finishing up this difficulty mode or as LEFT-overs after I beat the game ;), boss!

You are missing some easy trophies there, buddy. I suggest you do them before going to play FUBAR.

I went to chapter 7 last Sunday, but for some reason i stopped playing.

I just hope i finish until Saturday to have my first platinum in this account.

If you are good with shooters, you'll finish FUBAR in under 6 hours!

Edited by breakdance1989

Actually, I am *Chapter 11* of FUBAR right now but like you I TOO have been a bit "lazy" :P with finishing the game. I will get those other trophies either while finishing up this difficulty mode or as LEFT-overs after I beat the game ;), boss!

If you get Sierra Hotel or All You Can Be on FUBAR, you can be called the Big Boss, for sure.

I really want Dyad to be my 50th plat. However I started it when I only had 45 and finished all but one trophy at 46. I then took about 2-3 weeks off playing it and the level I have left is seriously kicking my ass now. Also working on Sly 4, Ratchet:Nexus and Crysis 3.

I'm hoping to finish Payday 2 soon. Finished the level grind and just have two trophies left, one of which requires lots of dumb luck to even have a shot at attempting....... :(  Also, I should have Beyond Two Souls done this weekend!

After that I'll be working on finishing up 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

• 3 weeks later...