what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

My PS+ ran out and am not planning on buying it right away so the only achiveable plat for me right now is Knack, I've been kind of working on it but in very small doses, this game is so incredibly boring with a terrible trophy list. Besides that, am working on Warframe, Blacklight Retibution and playing a bit of DC Universe Online (Without subscription so no trophies).

Hotline Miami.

Currently in chapter 11.

Also going after Hotline Miami. Just need to do A+ on 7 more levels :)

Good luck with Hotline Miami I just platted it recently, hugely enjoyable game.

At the moment,
PS VITA: Killzone: Mercenary
Just gotta go through contracts, 100 multiplayer rounds and that should be it!

PS3: DiRT Showdown, GTA V AND AC Brotherhood

PS4: I really have no idea, probably Destiny at the moment...

After having bought Sonic & All Stars Racing transformed a few weeks ago and failing to get the Platinum, since I need 2 reliable friends with the game online at the sametime and with 4 controllers each with a 3rd person also available but with only 2 controllers, I moved on back to Sonic Unleashed and once again failed to get that Plat (never going to re attempt as that game is way too hard and time consuming) as well (all of these events happened after failing to plat the Sonic Genesis Collection as well). So I then came back to another Sonic game, lol, Sonic Generations and while the Platinum seemed impossible from a certain glitched trophy, I managed to get it and then the Plat yesterday morning (since it's 12:00 AM here now), however this wasn't the only trophy I needed. I was 32 trophies behind on Sonic Gen before getting that Plat when I came back to the game. I was mislead by the the trophy requirements that the game was incredibly time consuming and hard back when I attempted the plat 2 yrs ago. In the end, I ended up going for his plat without any guides or help, so it actually was pretty challenging. 

I am now working on Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. Started yesterday and got off to great start, which my percentage of trophies prove. I have all the other DBZ games platted, but I know this one will take a while as well. Might possibly need a reliable partner in the future though.