what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I badly want to platinum Wolfenstein The New Order but I cant beat Deathshead on Uber difficulty.

Really? I didn't find it that hard and I'm really n00b at FPS-games. Keep trying, I know you can do it!

Btw, New Order is amazing game <3

Really? I didn't find it that hard and I'm really n00b at FPS-games. Keep trying, I know you can do it!

Btw, New Order is amazing game <3

Yeah im pretty good at FPS games but **SPOILER** I saved Fergus my first playthrough and Wyatt my second and my health is only at 100 :/ also I agree it is a great game, one of the best recent releases I have played.

How is that game as far as fun and as well as trophy wise?  It's the next game I was thinking of playing for Vita.

It´s my first "real" Vita Game i played and I was positive surprised. Ok the handling will take few minutes (never used rear touchpad before ^^), but then i really enjoyed it.

Without any doubt i can recommend it.

For the trophies you have to take 2 playthroughs, as the "Crushing Mode" will only be available after you´ve beaten the "Hard mode". Most of the Trophies are missable, so you have to read a Roadmap, but they aren´t difficult and you can begin every chapter on every mode you already have done (so playing hard will give you normal, easy and super easy to get specify trophies like "Steel Fist Expert")

It´s my first "real" Vita Game i played and I was positive surprised. Ok the handling will take few minutes (never used rear touchpad before ^^), but then i really enjoyed it.

Without any doubt i can recommend it.

For the trophies you have to take 2 playthroughs, as the "Crushing Mode" will only be available after you´ve beaten the "Hard mode". Most of the Trophies are missable, so you have to read a Roadmap, but they aren´t difficult and you can begin every chapter on every mode you already have done (so playing hard will give you normal, easy and super easy to get specify trophies like "Steel Fist Expert")

Great!   Thanks for the heads up.