what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

PS3: Still working on Borderlands... I have the Plat all ready to pop but, I want that 100% to go with it so i'm holding off as motivation to keep grinding for Claptrap parts, haha.

Vita: Plants vs Zombies... this game was mega boring at first but, now that I have everything unlocked it's much more entertaining and fun.

• Like 1

I'm close to getting quite a few games platinumed right now, but the one I'm after at the moment is Final Fantasy XIII :yay:

Just 2 easyish missions left to 5 star, 1 role left for each character to max out, need to kill myself a Long Gui, hold all those pesky weapons and accessories, and then that pretty teardrop shall be mine :wub:

I like to keep my life difficult so I am working on the following plats -

Battlefield 3 - 1 co op trophy short (Bullseye), can't find a co-op partner. Wish I could do this myself cuz I'd be done

Vanquish - Only short the "Challenges" trophy. Hardest trophy I've ever gone for (and I platted Dark Souls and Demon Souls :wub: )

And, in no particular order, working on -

Metal Gear Solid 4

X-Com: Enemy Unknown

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Duke Nukem

God of War: Chains of Olympus

I'd probably finish games faster if I commit to one at a time, but where's the fun in that ;)

Edited by Bullstomp

Sports Champion 2, could've done it earlier but that split happens trophy made have to take a break, finished DS2 and now I am back to finish this.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: have to go all the way through this again after losing a 45 hour save with only that annoying lucky 7 fragment to get, tried for 4 hours to get it and the next day my PS3 died, only 1 of the 2 saves I didn't have backed up. Lightning should make quick work of it this play-through.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (Vita)

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei

The iDOLM@STER 2

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f (Vita)

When I recieve them:

Little Busters! Converted Edition (Vita)

Muv-Luv

Muv-Luv: Alternative

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

As well as many others that I might go back to at random in order to finish up the last few trophies.

Edited by Kyouko_Sakura

• 3 weeks later...

Took a break from DOA5's evil survival mode which is basically all I need for that besides a few hundred online matches... but for now working on Dragon Age II despite one achievement glitching on me forcing me to start from the start of act III. I am also planning on Fate/stay night and Little Busters! as well as a few others including DOA5 still...