Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,871 posts in this topic

I'm going for the Minecraft (PS3 Edition) plat :b it's going to be my first platinum^^

I'm going for the Minecraft (PS3 Edition) plat :b it's going to be my first platinum^^

Good luck on your first :platinum:

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. Not much left to do in addition to the level and rank related trophies. I've enjoyed the game very much and I'm quite happy about the relatively easy plat.

While i´m doing SoundShapes on PsVita, i´ll do "Tales of Symphonia" on Ps3 (started third Playthrough right now)

I'm working on Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I'll have it sometime today or tomorrow, I only have the school mode endings and 999 Monocoins left to get. 

Minecraft PS3 Edition (Surprised that so many trophies can be unlocked from the Tutorial world! :D )

Lightning Returns (Finished most of the quests and just have to trudge to rest of the days and start my second playthrough) 

Final Horizon (Easy but kind of boring)

Rainbow Moon.  Currently at 60%.  Fun, but really time consuming.  I'm 60 hrs in and only level 45 out of 500!

Watch_Dogs,long but worth it  :platinum:  :holy:  

After that going to go back and finish sleeping dogs and collect those wanted posters in Mafia II 

im going for peir solar and the great architects. making it my 24th platinum trophy. im hoping for a trophy guide soon

Today i will buy hitman absolution, farcry4, sleeping dogs and nfs Rivals .. I Will start those Platinum after the prototype2 plat (free For ps plus users)

Edited by pese-97

How the hell did you manage to get PS Home at 0% as you get a trophy for opening the game???

I just got Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax, so I'll be going for that platinum soon enough. However, there is one platinum trophy that is giving me heart-attack inducing nightmares: CATHERINE.  :spank: 

Other than that, a few 100%'s I'm going for include: Enslaved (Odyssey to the West), Jetpack Joyride, and Playstation Home (need someone to friend me and invite me over to their "house"). :)

I just got 2 trophies left then i have the platinum for Drakengard 3.

My 20th platinum and also 1st platinum in 2015 is definitely going to be Resident Evil HD Remaster. :)