what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

My wife and I are getting really close to getting the Platinum for the The Walking Dead season 1. Besides that, I'll probably attempt the Gravity Rush platinum/100%. I still don't know about Risen 2's. It just seems like it requires a bit more time than what I'm willing to put in for it.

All Kingdom Hearts games, although that may not be for a while. I'll probably get all of the trophies for all of them EXCEPT the hardest difficulty ones, and then run through them all chronologically. I'm guessing my next platinum will be The Legend of Korra (which I'll start playing this weekend probably), and then 100% completion in Child of Light after that.

I've had such gaming A.D.D. lately that I never play the same game twice in a row so it's really slowing down the platinum process. I did just finish Uncharted finally.  Next I'm hoping to do Dokuro, Farcry Classic, or Wolfenstein the New Order. But I also did just pick up a Ben 10 game and have had Marvel Lego laying around forever and those would probably both go fast. 

• Like 1

Well, i'm currently attempting to get Batman arkham origins..However it's a complete nightmare because there is one trophy that requires 8 people in one lobby to get it, and the servers are beyond bad, tried a few boosting session's and they were epic fails lol.  :S