what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Watch Dogs at the moment.

Bad: The side missions are excessive in quantity, and so they quickly start feeling like a monotonous chore. The only thing worse than doing 100+ side missions is driving to their starting locations (fast travel helps, but you still need to find a car and drive there).

Don't get me started on the collectibles. Why are there like 6 different collectibles, when some are pointless? There should not be 100 wi-fi locations - that's just cruel.

Good: Other than side missions & collectibles, I really enjoy the gameplay, especially the combat & driving motorcycles. One thing I wish they'd improve is the distance bullets travel. The SO Vector SMG literally doesn't even work past a certain range.

I just redownloaded Little Big Planet Karting after not playing it for several months, but now I'm not able to connect to the servers. Apparently, the servers aren't down (yet), so I'm going to get the rest of the offline trophies and hope that this platinum is still obtainable.

I'm also slowly going towards the platinum in Disgaea D2.

Rainbow Moon.  Currently at 60%.  Fun, but really time consuming.  I'm 60 hrs in and only level 45 out of 500!

I'm still playing this game.  Started a new job this year so haven't had as much time to play.

Still, it's a month and a half later and I'm only at 71% and 97 hrs in.  Starting to lose hope with this game...

Oh, and only level 77 out of 500!

Edited by JaneAusten69