Blue Sentinels question

AnettKA89

Grind it out, or get someone to give them to you. I'm in the same boat - I wore Blade of the Darkmoon throughout my final 2 playthroughs, and I too sat for hours in the area after the Pontiff. I've been summoned once, ever, in the covenant.

I ground out Silver Knights yesterday and got 5 proofs in an hour. I figure that's as good as the lucky auto-summoned dude early in the thread.

You can't leave covenant items for other players from what I've been told. Never tried myself but that's what i've been told.

Grind it out, or get someone to give them to you. I'm in the same boat - I wore Blade of the Darkmoon throughout my final 2 playthroughs, and I too sat for hours in the area after the Pontiff. I've been summoned once, ever, in the covenant.

I ground out Silver Knights yesterday and got 5 proofs in an hour. I figure that's as good as the lucky auto-summoned dude early in the thread.

Holy hell! Grinding those knights is killing me. I got both lucky and unlucky yesterday. Killed those Knights like 3 hours only dropped one and summoned when I summoned to another person's world I instantly get " well kept " one which gives two. Somehow I managed to gather 7 but still 23 to go and it's horrifiying..

P.S : One can't trade covenant items

You can't leave covenant items for other players from what I've been told. Never tried myself but that's what i've been told.

Holy hell! Grinding those knights is killing me. I got both lucky and unlucky yesterday. Killed those Knights like 3 hours only dropped one and summoned when I summoned to another person's world I instantly get " well kept " one which gives two. Somehow I managed to gather 7 but still 23 to go and it's horrifiying..

P.S : One can't trade covenant items

I didn't know that. I think I dropped some one time, but maybe not.

Anyway, I finished grinding these out this morning. With item discovery around 450, it took 3 hours to get the last 20, but I hit a really lucky streak at the end. Just gotta do mound makers now.

I didn't know that. I think I dropped some one time, but maybe not.

Anyway, I finished grinding these out this morning. With item discovery around 450, it took 3 hours to get the last 20, but I hit a really lucky streak at the end. Just gotta do mound makers now.

Glad to hear it pal, good luck on your way to platinum! :)

• 2 weeks later...