Trophy Discussion Time!

Bummed that the game is shipping may 10th while digital release is today.

Looks straight forward and a typical Hyper dimension game. No specific ending trophies though...so but there is see all events....

Not sure if possible in one play through. Could be easier than U.

Edited by Kishnabe

Same as the JP version, yay! With that, the English version of the trophy guide should be done whenever I get all the localized name and pictures. For now, just use the JP one for collecting treasure, it is straightforward enough.

Time to see who'll be the first first person on Saturday to nab the trophy. (Assuming people don't get their copy super early)

Edited by bladesoframen

Welp, time to get another sub-20 hour Neptunia plat this May. :)

Same as the JP version, yay! With that, the English version of the trophy guide should be done whenever I get all the localized name and pictures. For now, just use the JP one for collecting treasure, it is straightforward enough.

Time to see who'll be the first first person on Saturday to nab the trophy. (Assuming people don't get their copy super early)

It apparently got released on PSN early and then pulled shortly thereafter. With that in mind, there are a few people that got it in that timeframe, so maybe one of them will plat it before it even comes out for real.

• 3 weeks later...

I picked this game up yesterday from my job cause I mean it looked interesting. No regrets atm because I can't stop playing it. I personally have no idea what I'm doing because this is the first type of hyper/mega/ whatever you'd like to call it type of game, but slicing up things is something I know how to do.. lmao. So maybe I'll eventually come across the collectibles or there will eventually be a guide for it cause as I said.. "no idea what I'm doing" lmao. But at least it's fun &the story is enjoyable from what I've done so far.

The Lily Rank grinding trophy in NepU spoiled my enjoyment of that game. I'm glad there's no trophy as bad as that in this game. The rest of the game is a step up from NepU too, and the multiplayer works pretty well, so the post-story grind to level 99 will be interesting. I am really surprised that Compile Heart even had the budget to figure out online multiplayer.

The Lily Rank grinding trophy in NepU spoiled my enjoyment of that game. I'm glad there's no trophy as bad as that in this game. The rest of the game is a step up from NepU too, and the multiplayer works pretty well, so the post-story grind to level 99 will be interesting. I am really surprised that Compile Heart even had the budget to figure out online multiplayer.

Well the game is made by Tamsoft, so Senran Kagura's engine. Senran Kagura already had a fully working multiplayer and mission mode, so the game was mostly flesh out the multiplayer mode a bit more, reskin stuff, add some new attack patterns and storyline and done.

So for that 1 chest that says Thursday only do I HAVE to wait until Thursday or is there a trick?

Thursday events are playable on Thursday and Sunday for that timezone, so you can set the Vita clock to a timezone that a timezone that is on Thursday or the timeslot on Sunday.

• Like 1

I am curious about the multiplayer. I guess you have to know someone that has a vita to help you grind this? Or can you use your ps3 or 4 controller as a second option to help out?

if you are aiming for the plat... the Multiplay trophies are doable solo via Adhoc... 

if you need help from other players, the only way is to have another Vita/PSTV(I guess) to connect and play with you...

btw.. with thoughts on trophies? generous story related Bronze trophies... yay to no max all Lily rank with everyone but big NAY to stuffs related to Multiplay Collectibles... 

if you are aiming for the plat... the Multiplay trophies are doable solo via Adhoc... 

if you need help from other players, the only way is to have another Vita/PSTV(I guess) to connect and play with you...

btw.. with thoughts on trophies? generous story related Bronze trophies... yay to no max all Lily rank with everyone but big NAY to stuffs related to Multiplay Collectibles... 

Having certain treasures/enemies tied to daily events sucks big time. Especially when you can't trick the game by messing with the vita clock. But aside from that, this has to be the easiest nep platinum yet.

Edited by xZoneHunter

It's better to do the MP yourself. The boss HP scales to how many players you have, so unless you're great with lily special usage which from what I can tell takes some coordination to set up, MP will make no difference to your time per boss that you can't achieve yourself.

As far as the trophies themselves, this is the shortest plat yet outside of the daily challenge shit. Sega Hard Girls is around the same length for those of you looking forward to that (both are 15-20 hours with a guide and/or experience and 20-25 without), so now you all have another reason to look forward to it. :)

Edited by Walter-kun

I assume the best way to get the plat fast is to start on a saturday and do the single player then on sunday play with the clock to get every single Daily, you cant change the day do get the dailies you want but on sunday they all appear and you can mess with the timezone of your vita to get the time you want.

Having certain treasures/enemies tied to daily events sucks big time. Especially when you can't trick the game by messing with the vita clock. But aside from that, this has to be the easiest nep platinum yet.

strange.. I still find the game(that we should forget) called Producing Perfection to be the easiest HDN plat that I've played so far...:awesome:

also I find HDN U easier to plat than this one... at least in HDN U, even the lily grind is boring, it doesn't depends on RNG <_<

It's better to do the MP yourself. The boss HP scales to how many players you have, so unless you're great with lily special usage which from what I can tell takes some coordination to set up, MP will make no difference to your time per boss that you can't achieve yourself.

As far as the trophies themselves, this is the shortest plat yet outside of the daily challenge shit. Sega Hard Girls is around the same length for those of you looking forward to that (both are 15-20 hours with a guide and/or experience and 20-25 without), so now you all have another reason to look forward to it. :)

oh.. good thing that I'm a solo player...:awesome: 

nice... might look forward to it... or maybe not... really worth buying on Day 1?