The King of Fighters 2000 for PS4 (Trophy list revealed)

https://www.exophase.com/game/the-king-of-fighters-2000-ps4/trophies/

(This game never got released outside of Japan as a standalone game (only in NA with a bundle, but never on EU) now it finally comes to the rest of the world as a standalone download with this PS4 re-release)

vmn1Svc.png
XaOEqVZ.png

The-King-Of-Fighters-2000-Ntsc-PS2.jpg

------------------------

What PS2 game with trophy support do you want to see next on PS4? go here --> http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

FINALLY! When is this coming out? Quick googling tells me this won't be an easy 100%. I don't know what party mode is, though.

i think it was announced last year as part of this PS2 emulation on PS4, and we didn't heard from it again until this trophy list, so it's probably coming out soon, there are many other PS2 that got leaked and some of them were released and others didn't yet.

I wonder what the hold-up was. It was apparently in a playable state at Playstation Experience and that was 5 months ago.

It has been released in the west before though, bundled with 2001.

there are many other PS2 that got leaked and some of them were released and others didn't yet. it takes nearly 1 or 2 months to implement trophies according to some sony employee, testing them and all, but they have many PS2 going through this process so maybe that can be why its taken quite a long time to release them.

i fixed the description (i went to wikipedia and only saw japanese releases, didn't read about the US bundle), but yeah this time is being available as a standalone download without any bundle, and EU never got it from what i read so this is their first time too.

Love the old KOF games. Hope they re-release KOF '97 for the PS4 as well since it's one of my favourites.

SNK released a great collection on ps2 called "The king of fighters the orochi saga" .. it included (94,95,96,97 and 98)

If SNK bring that collection to PS4 this would be great :)

very excited to get kof 2000 .. but no platinum .. now this is disappointing :(

Edited by Power0fPhonixHD

This game is released  only on the PlayStation Store US? Currently it isn't on the Playstation Store France :(

Yeah it isn't in the Spanish Store either and it didn't appeared listed in the "New releases" thread of the PS Blog, but the game has an Italian, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese translations for its trophies so it would be really weird if it is a US exclusive, so I think it will be released on Europe at a later date maybe.

Edited by Finozzi1696

Yeah it isn't in the Spanish Store either and it didn't appeared listed in the "New releases" thread of the PS Blog, but the game has an Italian, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese translations for its trophies so it would be really weird if it is a US exclusive, so I think it will be released on Europe at a later date maybe.

I hope so. Thank you for your reply

• Like 1

Going by the trophy list, it seems the Date Night trophy will give us a bit of a challenge, as its description is too vague to understand how to unlock it...

Going by the trophy list, it seems the Date Night trophy will give us a bit of a challenge, as its description is too vague to understand how to unlock it...

Well, the tile image is of Ryo and King, of the Art of Fighting team. Male + Female. So it's probably as simple as using Ryo & King against another male/female pair. Maybe Mary & Terry from Fatal Fury, being the other blond male/female pairing from a similar series.

Defeated 54 opponents in Party Mode and only got the Team USA trophy...ugh

What a waste of my time. Gotta rest my hands now =_=

I found a spammable character. I posted the method on the guide at PST.org. I'll post a video soon on youtube. Do it with Chang he is the best spammable fighter in the game. trust me. It took me like 2 hours to find him. 

• 3 months later...