Which games are too boring for you to play again to get platinum trophy?

LuuadPL

Hello, some of you have this same problem? Boring storyline or long xp grind on multiplayer?

I love getting platinum like you guys but sometimes game have a trophies like challanges so you have to finish game 2nd,3rd or 5th times but is too boring and after you just start you quit a game.. do you?

I want get plat but I feel a pain when I have to play again games like:

The Evil Within

Call of Duty Black Ops 3

and xp grind is really boring for me in:

Gems of Wars

What do you think about my problem? Why I cant play this game again? Why I reject this games from my mind? :( On pc.. I finished Half Life 2, or GTA series 20 times.. here I cant play 2nd time.. why? Do you have same problem?

Edited by LuuadPL

Nothing wrong with wanting to play other games for more unique experiences, or just to avoid monotonous grinds & multiple playthroughs (as you said).

That's why I'm staying away from Tomb Raider (PS3) despite getting it for free -- I'm burnt out after the PS4 version. And with Black Ops 3, I play a little at a time with other games in between to reduce the "grind" feel of it.

• Like 1

Gaming as whole just isn't exciting to me anymore, seeing as I've played games pretty much none stop for 14 years. So I rarely find any game so boring it's in-completable. They're generally all boring with a couple of nice gems scattered about.

This is.. sadly relatable.  :|

• Like 3

Pertty much most games. Once iv done it once I can't be asked to do it all over again beacuse I missed one thing or so it's really annoying to play it all over again just for one or two things iv missed and this tends to happen a lot to me even if I follow a guide... BUT I will play though it again at some point (maybe ._. )

Nothing wrong with wanting to play other games for more unique experiences, or just to avoid monotonous grinds & multiple playthroughs (as you said).

That's why I'm staying away from Tomb Raider (PS3) despite getting it for free -- I'm burnt out after the PS4 version. And with Black Ops 3, I play a little at a time with other games in between to reduce the "grind" feel of it.

It would be a tough call for me, if given the decision, of having to replay Tomb Raider and acquire all the MP trophies, or having someone light my face on fire and then put it out with a hatchet.

• Like 1

Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel from the Handsome Collection....I can't even get through my first playthrough of those after playing them on other systems  :S

Dragon Age: Origins

I just have problems replaying games in general. My attention span isn't what it used to be.

Mate I gave up Dragon Age Origins after about 3 hours. It was just so insufferably boring. 

- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi - I'm at 85%, but there's no way I want to spend hours waiting for opponents in MP and trying to do move-x 50 more times.

NCAA Football 2011 - At 91%, but the last five trophies would take time I'm not willing to spend.

- Blacklight Retribution - One of the worst FPS I've ever played, only useful for the rare trophies. Might play it a bit more, but I'm not gonna bother aiming for 100%.

- Hitman: Absolution - Great game, but some of the grindier trophies would be too much of a pain in the ass to get.

- Dead Star - Played it for about 30 minutes, absolutely hated it.

- Every Madden I haven't finsihed, especially the ungodly grind of Madden 13.

- Borderlands - Not  a bad game, it's just been too long since I've played it, and I've moved on. Wouldn't enjoy it if I tried.

- Skyrim - See above.

Edited by AxeToFall18

- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi - I'm at 85%, but there's no way I want to spend hours waiting for opponents in MP and trying to do move-x 50 more times.

NCAA Football 2011 - At 91%, but the last five trophies would take time I'm not willing to spend.

- Blacklight Retribution - One of the worst FPS I've ever played, only useful for the rare trophies. Might play it a bit more, but I'm not gonna bother aiming for 100%.

- Hitman: Absolution - Great game, but some of the grindier trophies would be too much of a pain in the ass to get.

- Dead Star - Played it for about 30 minutes, absolutely hated it.

- Every Madden I haven't finsihed, especially the ungodly grind of Madden 13.

- Borderlands - Not  a bad game, it's just been too long since I've played it, and I've moved on. Wouldn't enjoy it if I tried.

- Skyrim - See above.

Blacklight after new year update is pretty easier and max lvl is only 500k :D

Dead star.. yea absolutely the borest game ever played.

I try really hard to start playing Magicka 2, Skulls of the Shogun, World of tanks, Battlefront is boring too.. I have luck for boring games.. -_-

Edited by LuuadPL
  • Like 1

for games i have... Earth Defense Force... holy hell is that boring... and the trophies are simple... but soooooooo grindy... i would just need to sit down and actually play it.. preferably with someone to keep me sane... the Blops series is pretty meh.. kinda done with COD for now... Far Cry 2 is one of the worst...in general games that make you play multiple playthroughs for difficulty trophies.. like Dead Space 3 with 4... sucks butt juice..

Counting only the games that i have finished at least once, i would say El Shaddai: I almost lost my sanity in the platforming sections and just knowing that i have to get collectibles and get a good rate in some episodes, wich includes not falling too often (specially episode 8) made me almost scream of desperation and also the fact i have at least to complete the game 3 other times (one for getting notes, completing special sections and getting the "boss" trophies, a 2nd in hard difficulty and a 3rd in Extra) made me dump the game until i get in mood of getting the rest of the stuff.

Another one that is getting on my nerves is Knights Contract: I love hack and slash games, the story is interesting so far but what drowned my interest in the game are 2 things: 1.- The dumb that AI (Gretchen) can be and 2.- Those damnable glitches specially one in episode 5 against Trude that made me fall behind the ice platform, i couldnt move, i couldn't damage the boss and of course, Gretchen was getting raped by the enemy's attacks while i couldn't do anything about it and the worst part, it happened after i got the hang of the boss attack patterns and i was finishing her health bars with ease.

Edited by Vampirehunter145