Which games are too boring for you to play again to get platinum trophy?

LuuadPL

All Uncharted games- I just don't feel like replaying the game multiple times and getting all the collectibles 

Dragon Ball Xenoverse- RNG is a pain in the butt.

Witcher 3- Almost impossible to get back into, because I suck at it now.

GTA 5- Online trophies and replaying missions is annoying

Star Wars Battlefront- game sucks and is boring to try and platinum

MKX- Burned myself out

Watch Doge- does it really need an explanation? lol

Borderlands 2. I loved the first one but this one has been a real drag. It took me about 4 attempts over several years just to finish the story. The prospect of all the other partial playthroughs, terramorphous and the rest of the raid bosses is gonna have me abandoning it again. I don't remember the first one being so repetitive or forcing you to play in a group as often as this one does

At the moment God Of War II. I thought the first game was boring, but holy shit. I can't play more than 15 minutes before dying in boredom. At least I platted the first game, the second one seems pretty unlikely.

• Like 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

( I started to hate it when devs force you to see all the endings even the hidden and secret ones to get the platinum. the share system in MK2 is annoying. you don't have to worry about lastaiton, lowee, leanbox and planeptune share, but their small city too. the platinum is so easy yes, but I grow bored of the game since my 2nd play through. now it's sitting in my backlog for years, but one day i'll do it. )

Beyond: Two Souls

( after I thought seen all the endings I started a new game from scratch to get the ending where everyone die, finished the bad run then I notice a stupid extra ending where I had to play again a good playthrough but to let only Jodie to die at the end... this really pissed me off. I was halfway through then my ps3 lens died. This put me off of plat this game too, ugh... I'll do it once I fix my ps3 lens. )

judging on what I texted, yes! I hate multiple endings, especially nowadays games, back then endings are only split in two, good and bad ending. now days games have like 8 to 20 different endings, its even worse if the devs been Dickheaded and ask to see every single one of them just to won a bronze or silver trophy for the plat.

should have watch some guides and hints for these stuff before i started, instead of going blind play through.

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much any games that prioritize story over gameplay. I can definitely appreciate the games for what they are but it completely kills the replayability for me. Last of Us is the big one that pops into my mind.

Dude, tell me about it, I did like 3 back to back playthrough of TLOU, and while it's a great game, I was getting so over it by the end.

After ps+ month: Zombi.. finish the game on every difficulty and highest not unlock others trophies.. game is boring so I dont wanna play 2nd and 3rd time -_- I just delete and download again.. and again heh :D
Battlefront I think the borest game from EA.. nothing to do here ;D

A few people saying TLOU which i have not started single player yet.

The MP was mostly excellent, but near the end (from say week 8 on the 2nd play through) I just wanted it over, but this was mostly because of the random gamers you got paired up with more than the actual game itself.

The last of us. As you see in my title, mp is not my thing, so having to play two campaigns with all those requirements, one per each of my remaining trophies is just not fun.

Darksiders 2, i got bored of the game really quick.

I'm more lost and not sure where to go in Darksiders 2. Which makes trying to plat the game, really frustrating.

I typically tend to avoid games that'll bore me, when pursuing the platinum trophy.  But I have had the misfortune to play Blood Drive and Spelunker HD, which I found boring and really annoying to play.

S75c7e8.png3 HD

Just need 2 more trophies for the platinum:

Complete 75% of the Game and it's successive Complete 100% of the Game.

Might as well ask me to perform a fatality in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale with Sly. Impossible task because I just can't muster the strength to basically replay the entire game with the added annoyances of completing the jobs and timed challenges—some of which are very tedious in the first place.

And because of that, Sly 3 will have the distinctions of being one of the few Sly games that I haven't platinum'd thus far. It also doesn't help that I rank it as my least favorite in the series.