If you need help, just ask me :)

Gratz on the plat, I'am probably going to return the game tomorrow and grab sword city instead.

Got bored of the gameplay and found the level 13 tantara mission in the second city impossible to beat and I am not willing to grind hours to get the upgrades to beat it.

Edited by Newhopes

Can you write and submit a Guide to the site? ;)

I'm not really sure what I should write down there. It is pretty much just "complete the game" and farm for stuff. There's only a few trophies you could miss while frming to get everything which are USW kills (which you can farm against the spider boss) and lettign the power plant explode and still win (just put it to the outer ring and let it get destroyed by the 3 worms-like boss who roll on the ground). In the game itself you pretty much just have to have as many 3-missiles as possible and maybe the shied and some counter missiles. you could use canons and lasers for the few enemies the rocket miss a lot of times but really the farther you are the more you can just let the game play itself if you're full of 3-missiles

Gratz on the plat, I'am probably going to return the game tomorrow and grab sword city instead.

Got bored of the gameplay and found the level 13 tantara mission in the second city impossible to beat and I am not willing to grind hours to get the upgrades to beat it.

Thanks for the gratz an enjoy Sword City :)

Yeah, the difficulty does spike. But if you merge 3 missiles together you usually get through anything. Also with unlimited farming possibilities you can always progress, but farming sucks. I finished the whole game without any 4star missiles, just upgraded them to build sky scrapers. With them you are totaly OP and can wn anything

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/17/2016 at 10:45 AM, sky-felov said:

Are there any miss-able trophies?

Yes. We Need More Power can be missed. I've explained how to do it in the other thread highlighted below.

Because I've had some people ask, I've decided to add my observations of the game here in this thread.

Day One

Started out in the city of Kimberly. Everything here is pretty straight-forward and the city is easily defend-able because it offers plenty of 3-way building opportunities. The cities are based on concentric rings. The three inner ones are for permanent buildings...power stations, residential housing and offensive and defensive weapons. In the image below, you can see an example of the 3-way building of the weapons. Red are artillery guns, green are Gatling guns and the blue are the missiles. There are other weapon systems (single and double-only spaced), but these are the big three you will depend on. There are also intrusion weapons that only go active when the city limits are breached by creatures (oval building above the green triple on the LHS). The outer 4th ring is for consumable defenses like bulwarks, energy-conversion walls or other defense-only systems.

aegis of earth protonovus assault screen 1 Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault Review

If you notice the non-greenish spaces, these are not available for development (currently until you get to Washington D.C.). This adds a degree of difficulty and makes every city unique by limiting your building ability until you gain the ability to reclaim that damaged property. Once you establish a triple 3-way of Missile system (replace the previously mentioned green 3 building on the LHS of the above photo with a 3-way blue missile system) and you can basically let the game play itself and can be used for repeatable safe farming within Kimberly. 

• 2 years later...