PS+ May Games

Kishnabe

Tropico 5 definitely looks interesting to me, although the online trophies seem obligatory and unnecessary. As I said elsewhere, Re-Armed 2 is a personal fave. I fully accept that it's not a great "giveaway" to the community, but it is for me.

Ghost of sparta ? I may have to buy PS+ now.

Can't you get Ghosts of Sparta for a couple of bucks these days?

Not really a month for me, but I guess I might give a couple of those a try... 

My real concern is for the state of the PS3 lineup...

I don't know much about either game, but did they really have to go as far back as a game with NO TROPHY SUPPORT???

Then Ghosts of Sparta is the PSP version of the game... Again, no trophies.

Highlight this month is clearly Tropico 5...

Always wanted to try a Tropico game, so will definitely check out 5. That may be it for me for the month (already played Ghost of Sparta which is fantastic), but having one game I am interested in that I haven't played is more than the last two months combined.

Great line up if you have a PS4.

Locoroco...9 year old game with no Trophies..

Switch Galaxy....we have been getting space shooter each month....just too much,

I only hope Table Top Racing comes with the old Vita port or they have a Vita port in production.

I don't like PSP games as offerings.....I am hoping Sparta is cross buy and comes with the PS3 game.

Won't play any of them this month...hoping June E3 month is amazing.....

Ok, that's a terrible lineup for me.. but for some reason, I didn't got sad at all with it.. maybe I just got to used to it, or other stuff is taking my attention and this became irrelevant..

Just a question, that Table Top Racing game is something new or something? The only trophy list that I can find for it is for the Vita, so I'm unsure if it's the same that we are getting on PS4.. If it's, then I hope that it doesn't come full of DLC, because that's the only game from that lineup that I may actually play..