PS+ May Games

Kishnabe

super excited for tropico 5, any word on how the platinum is for it?

The problem isn't Plat, the problem is the batch of overpriced DLCs...  =D

If you don't care about 100%, it's definitely doable from what I read.

You just need a boosting partner.

Though, that will not be a problem now =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm tired of this. I don't post about how awful the instant games collection had been lately but I've had enough.

I'm not one of those people who want AAA because you can get them and have them be bad too (looking at you Zombi). What I want is quality. Sony used to send us an 8 or 9 every once in a while. Sometimes an indie, sometimes AAA.

Lately it's been awful stuff. The only way we will be heard is not renewing our PS+ membership. The sad thing? Players like myself have had PS+ almost since inception. We had it for the awesome stuff. Not the online. These are the people Sony is losing by changing the concentration of this loyalty program.

I agree but sadly there are many Sony/indie fanboys that accept whatever is released as great months.

I thought Ghost of Sparta was just a PSP game, didn't know it was remastered for Vita.

Oh, it wasn't? Then the best game this month is a fucking PSP game from years ago. Admittedly, it's a sweet PSP game, and it's one of the best PSP games out there in my not so humble opinion, but it can't hold a candle to anything the Vita's got for it that isn't just a half assed port.

Won't even bother making another 2 week free account for this months "freebies" ... How do they manage to keep disappointing? 

• Like 1

I thought Ghost of Sparta was just a PSP game, didn't know it was remastered for Vita.

Oh, it wasn't? Then the best game this month is a fucking PSP game from years ago. Admittedly, it's a sweet PSP game, and it's one of the best PSP games out there in my not so humble opinion, but it can't hold a candle to anything the Vita's got for it that isn't just a half assed port.

Won't even bother making another 2 week free account for this months "freebies" ... How do they manage to keep disappointing? 

They have been doing it for awhile. Between dissing the Vita, overall crap for PS Plus and introducing the PS 4.5. Either they are run by morons and are intentionally trying to alienate a lot of their customers.

I'm tired of this. I don't post about how awful the instant games collection had been lately but I've had enough.

I'm not one of those people who want AAA because you can get them and have them be bad too (looking at you Zombi). What I want is quality. Sony used to send us an 8 or 9 every once in a while. Sometimes an indie, sometimes AAA.

Lately it's been awful stuff. The only way we will be heard is not renewing our PS+ membership. The sad thing? Players like myself have had PS+ almost since inception. We had it for the awesome stuff. Not the online. These are the people Sony is losing by changing the concentration of this loyalty program.

Sony knows customers that plays versus/co-op modes, will invest in PS+. They don't care about the free games line up, why should they? so many call of duty/battlefield players, that's enough to keep subscriptions payments rolling in non stop.

• Like 1

MEH

• Bionic Commando Rearmed 2PS3   12 TROPHIES
  • God of War: Ghost of SpartaPS Vita NO TROPHIES
  • LocoRoco Cocoreccho!PS3  NO TROPHIES
  • Switch Galaxy UltraPS4, PS Vita
  • Table Top Racing: World TourPS4
  • Tropico 5PS4  $$$$40  DLC'S

This is really meh

• Like 1

I think we just have to accept that the good old days are gone. I'm a bit disappointed with GwG and IGC this month, but what can I do about it? Anyway, UC4 is just around the corner and that's all I care about this moment in time. 

I agree with you. Sony and MS are like a parents that are trying to buy a child's love. Sony is the mother who is the bread winner and is pretty good are what they do in other aspects that they forget some of the simple things in life. MS on the other hand, is like the father that doesn't live with you and tries to impress but falls flat when it comes to presentation. It's sucky from both sides but it's now apart of the eco-system. 

The problem isn't Plat, the problem is the batch of overpriced DLCs...  =D

If you don't care about 100%, it's definitely doable from what I read.

You just need a boosting partner.

Though, that will not be a problem now =D

I know what I want from you this Christmas. :P

Edited by FlareXV

Besides Ghosts of Sparta, a PSP nontheless, the games haven't been so interesting lately besides Broforce (For me anyways). I may try Bionic Commando because why not after I finish Zombi. Still, it's making me wonder why hasn't Knack or Killzone: Shadow Fall become free yet.

Sony is disappointing me with these free games. I don't know if I want to get Tropico 5 because of the online. It looks like a really lame game, even to play and get a plat from. Don't get me wrong, I love my PS3/4 but these PS+ games and sales are starting to get ridiculous.

I'm almost about to buy gold for Xbox again. At least Microsoft releases AAA titles and better games every month..