Uncharted 4 Trophies Leak!

If this is the real list it is a typical Uncharted trophy list, except for the fact they had to add a speed run trophy to get the plat. I personally don't like full game speed runs.

Full game speed run trophies are very annoying, especially if it's not done like in New n Tasty. It means you will be playing the game many times and rush through the game, learn all the game's weaknesses etc. :\

• Like 4

Full game speed run trophies are very annoying, especially if it's not done like in New n Tasty. It means you will be playing the game many times and rush through the game, learn all the game's weaknesses etc. :\

I didn't do the full speed runs in the Nathan Drake collection only the sections that were included for the plat. In those if you messed up you could restart checkpoints.

How is it in New and Tasty?

I don't mean to get off topic here. If you just want to send me a personal message so we can stay on topic here. I've thought about playing New and Tasty but seen the speed run in it and kind of got turned off..

Yeah with the speed run trophy it'll probably bring up the minimum number of playthroughs to 3. I hate playing through games more than once but man i really don't mind with this game. Once on normal to unlock crushing, once on crushing and one really speeding on easy. can't wait for this game arghhhhhhhh

Uncharted is my jam (As you can see from my trophy cabinet, lol), so this list doesn't look too bad. I'll likely start out on Hard and just play the game to enjoy it, then do the speedrun and MP stuff while I wait for a collectables guide.

in all the previous uncharted games if you finish the game on the highest difficulty you unlock all the other ones...

Yes, but the highest difficulties were never unlocked from the start. In UC2, yes, Hard difficulty unlocked the lower ones, but you still had to play on Crushing afterwards because it wasn't unlocked from the start.