Uncharted 4 Trophies Leak!

If people are curious, you can do the math and see that there are only two possibilities for the 17 hidden trophies: They are either

1 gold, 4 silver, and 12 bronze, or

0 gold, 9 silver, and 8 bronze.

The reason for this is that typical retail releases get 1050 trophy points to allocate (excluding the platinum). The non-hidden trophies take up 660 of those points, leaving 390 points for the hidden trophies. A bronze trophy is worth 15 points, a silver is worth 30, and a gold is worth 90. The only combinations of 17 trophies that adds up to 390 points are the ones I listed.

The range is 960-1050, so they could technically have less than that. That said, I'd expect the usual 1050. :P

Ah. Egg on my face. 

One of these days, I'll download that collection. 

Still, you had to beat crushing to unlock brutal, so it will probably be something like that

Can't wait to plat this beauty, but even though the other games were shorter I'm sad that a speedrun can be done in 6 hours :(

Sharpshooter - Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy.

I don't like it  -_-

If it was a mission okay, but the whole game... :blink:

Surprised no one else has commented on this one. That could be a real pain in the ass trophy, esp if there are any on rails/vehicle sections.

• Like 1

Surprised no one else has commented on this one. That could be a real pain in the ass trophy, esp if there are any on rails/vehicle sections.

Thee reason I didn't is because if you go through the game on easy you can use melee most of the time, and get close enough to the enemies to shoot them comfortably. Also if you can skip waves of enemies like in the graveyard it shouldn't be that hard

As long as the speed run and accuracy trophies can be done on super easy mode, I'm fine with it.  Might be fun actually, usually I never do a full super easy playthrough (usually just to clean up the scraps after Crushing).

I'd probably haul ass and headshot some ****ers if I did an easy playthrough anyways.

Edited by Dreakon13

Looks easy, i'm assuming some of those hidden trophies are to complete the game on different difficulties? Is it even confirmed that U4 has a Brutal difficulty?

The MP stuff is again a joke for the plat, not sure what the "trials" are though, is it those daily challenges from the Betas? If so... we'll need to wait 4 days to get this trophy since you only have 3 challenges each day... but i'm not sure if they're actually the same thing.

I except the MP DLC trophihes to be (again) ridiculous and take a lot of luck and time, it's confirmed that the game will have a story DLC so the trophies might be similar to TLoU's Left Behind's trophies.

The 70% accurancy trophy might be troublesome, but i bet we can do it on an easy difficulty then run through most fights.

Love how the plat is called "One Last Time" by the way, Naughty Dog loves throwing great franchises down the toilet.  -_-

The speedrun is for 6 hours wich means the game is pretty lengthy, I like the sound of that. Its not like The Order wich could've had a 2 hour speed run trophy (For example) so that's a joy :D

What does "Complete all trials on moderate" mean? Im quite curious if that's some super annoying trophy.
Can't wait for the SP DLC, remember that the Last of Us SP DLC was one of the best DLCs ever :P So not only MP DLC trophies this time around :D

ALSO BEWARE OF SPOILERS EVERYONE, AND DON'T SPREAD EM' IF YOU SEE EM'!

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

Sharpshooter doesn't seem easy.Perhaps you need a playthrough in light mode just for that trophy.So i guess

1)Playthrough in Hard to unlock Crushing

2)Playthrough in Crushing

3)Playthrough in Light mode to get the speedrun trophy

4)Another playthrough in Light for sharpshooter (unless you can do it in the speedrun playthrough)

5)Playthrough in Brutal (DLC trophy)

6)I hope they don't add that fat skin Drake playthrough in any DLC pack

No Hunter mode or treasures in multiplayer please

The Platinum's name is depressing....

Sharpshooter doesn't seem easy.Perhaps you need a playthrough in light mode just for that trophy.So i guess

1)Playthrough in Hard to unlock Crushing

2)Playthrough in Crushing

3)Playthrough in Light mode to get the speedrun trophy

4)Another playthrough in Light for sharpshooter (unless you can do it in the speedrun playthrough)

5)Playthrough in Brutal (DLC trophy)

6)I hope they don't add that fat skin Drake playthrough in any DLC pack

No Hunter mode or treasures in multiplayer please

The Platinum's name is depressing....

They removed that skin from this game, there was a thread full of unneeded controversy about it