Uncharted 4 Trophies Leak!

People keep mentioning DLC but i see no indication of DLC in the link. Am i missing something?

Anyway i hope the trophies for speed runs and Brutal difficulty are kept in the main list. No need to have a DLC on release date. Plus it will make the platinum more rare :)  

Look forward to seeing the full official list and images soon.

Well Uncharted is a typical boring game. 

Yes because epic chase and escape sequences, climbing on falling trains, burning buildings, falling out of a crashing plane etc is boring? Uncharted has to be the most action packed game out there. You have a weird definition of boring :P  

• Like 3

I think we can all agree that this is the hardest platinum until now in the Uncharted series. 

The fact that the speedrun time limit is 6 hours tells me that the game will be pretty long or that there will be lots of puzzles to solve.

I think there's a high probability that one of the hidden trophies is for completing the game on brutal. I hope that brutal is kept this time as part of the main trophy list, because I already completed it without using any cheats or exploits on the other three games, so I think I already had a good training doing this mode as dlc and I feel ready to do it as part of a platinum.

The sharpshooter trophy might be troublesome, but, since this game, apparently will allow the player to be stealthier, there are probably some fights that we will be able to skip, making this trophy a little easier.

There's a chance that some trophies won't unlock playing on Explorer, like the speedrun trophy or the sharpshooter one, because that already was the case in the collection. It kinda makes sense, since I think Explorer has less enemies than the other difficulties (I really can't be sure of how big the difference is, because I never played on Explorer).

The multiplayer trophies seem just a matter of... playing the multiplayer that the game has to offer.

I was never so excited for a game like I am for Uncharted 4 and I'm also looking forward to start working on this plat. No matter how hard it will be, I know that I will achieve it, because I always plat the games that I love and I know that I will love Uncharted 4, even though I haven't played it yet. I love the name of the plat, btw.  :)

• Like 1

Looks slightly harder than the previous Uncharted games, but at the same time a lot like the remastered versions' trophy lists. Speedruns in the remastered versions weren't too bad, so hopefully it'll be the same for this game. Also, if the "Trials by Fire" trophy is as bad as some of the DLC trophies from previous Uncharted games, it looks like this can also be a very time-consuming platinum.

People keep mentioning DLC but i see no indication of DLC in the link. Am i missing something?

Anyway i hope the trophies for speed runs and Brutal difficulty are kept in the main list. No need to have a DLC on release date. Plus it will make the platinum more rare :)  

Look forward to seeing the full official list and images soon.

Yes because epic chase and escape sequences, climbing on falling trains, burning buildings, falling out of a crashing plane etc is boring? Uncharted has to be the most action packed game out there. You have a weird definition of boring :P  

Just because a game has practically automated chase sequences every two seconds does not make it interesting, and they even wear out their welcome as you begin to predict when they happen (oh gee I wonder if that ledge is gonna fall off). Besides that it's just an incredibly boring shooter that hasn't changed at all since the first one, and the trophy lists reflect that. Just not interesting to me but I have beaten a couple of them. 

Just because a game has practically automated chase sequences every two seconds does not make it interesting, and they even wear out their welcome as you begin to predict when they happen (oh gee I wonder if that ledge is gonna fall off). Besides that it's just an incredibly boring shooter that hasn't changed at all since the first one, and the trophy lists reflect that. Just not interesting to me but I have beaten a couple of them. 

You could say that about every game. Of course you won't enjoy it if you have a negative attitude to playing it

hmm. I'm not convinced one is Brutal tbh. Usually the hidden ones are saved for weapon kills. and after 3(4) games maybe they figured most people who love the franchise won't find crushing..as crushing as it once was, hence a silver.

Maybe there is, I could be wrong. Either way I like the list and whatever it throws my body is ready. 

Edited by VitalFury

Speedrun is fine, I'm worries about Sharpshooter - Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy.

They seem to have changed the shooting system, it's not like before, the cross-hair changes to a dot wobbling around (For recoil) but it seems like a difficult one.

It's weird that there are no "Kill 'x' enemies with 'x' gun" trophies. Maybe those are the hidden but it seems weird. Aren't hidden trophies usually (keyword being usually) for story purposes???

I guess so, I bet it's related to the choices you made during conversation with other characters, which is a new feature in U4. but, some devs just love to hide their trophies even non story related ones.

I believe hyperdimension Neptunia Victory is one of the games that is doing it, even trophies for killing XXX amount of enemies are hidden,

guess they're hiding them due to the funny description been provided by Neptune to each one.

though I kinda find it stupid nowadays to hide trophies, what's the point of doing that where you can just find out about them on some sites like Playstation.Org or PSNP? I mean, it's OK to hide trophies about the number of chapters in the game or story related ones due to the spoiler, but other than those is just plan dump.

You could say that about every game. Of course you won't enjoy it if you have a negative attitude to playing it

Plenty of games I have gone in with negative attitudes and I've wound up loving them. I came in curious about the series and came out bored, that's the end of it. I mean gee, maybe I should go in with a positive attitude to Rogue Warrior as well, maybe I'll enjoy that too? I just didn't enjoy it, and that's that. 

A new blog post explains the MP more in-depth. All MP DLCs will be free and you'll be able to buy MP DLC items with relics (in-game currency), you can also use Uncharted points but you need to use real money to aquire these.

Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Guide - PlayStation.Blog

Trials: Set up as pseudo competitive matches, players go up against enemy NPC opponents with the goal of getting a high score using specific multiplayer mechanics. Each of the 10 Trials will include different levels of difficulty and will award Relics for completion.

This is what the trials are, so none of the MP trophies are challenging as always, and since all MP DLCs will be free... only the one SP DLC will be paid, assuming they keep their word and only release one SP DLC.  :P

Damn speedrun trophies. I always read these as  "beat my incredible work of art that we've put a few years time into, while taking no time for yourself to enjoy the game and reduce it to a 6 hour stress filled experience where you and others will have to discover if pausing or not stops the clock".

Yes the easy response to that is "well then don't go for that trophy" but i still hate the fact it exists.

• Like 1

I'm fine with the speedrun trophy as it was in the other three games previously and the multiplayer ones are fair. I don't think Brutal will be a trophy and I believe some of the hidden trophies would be the kill trophies with a certain weapon and probably a hidden trophy would be the optional conversations just like The Last Of Us. I like the new trophy list especially the name of the platinum trophy.

Damn speedrun trophies. I always read these as  "beat my incredible work of art that we've put a few years time into, while taking no time for yourself to enjoy the game and reduce it to a 6 hour stress filled experience where you and others will have to discover if pausing or not stops the clock".

Yes the easy response to that is "well then don't go for that trophy" but i still hate the fact it exists.

You know you can just play it normally as many times as you want and then speedrun it to challenge yourself, right? You aren't limited to one playthrough.

Uncharted Remastered speed run trophies have a lot of leeway. I wouldn't be overly concerned, especially when the difficulty can be dropped to Easy.

The objective is simply to create replay-ability. Speed runs can be done via level select and the timer won't be punishing.

Speedrun is fine, I'm worries about Sharpshooter - Complete game with 70% or higher shot accuracy.

They seem to have changed the shooting system, it's not like before, the cross-hair changes to a dot wobbling around (For recoil) but it seems like a difficult one.

Level select. Put it on Easy. Take it slow. Use a pistol. Make headshots. Should be cake.

Because of the extra time you have to line up shots on Easy, I hit 43 headshots in a row in UC before falling down a waterfall. Given UC has the worst shooting mechanics of the trilogy, 70% accuracy should be achievable in UC4.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

From what I see doesn't seem to be a hard platinum!

multiplayer trophies are easy! I only wonder that the game has so many hidden trophies...

But i'm gonna discover in a few days :D

I just hope there's no luck based trophies, I don't have the will to go through that again.

• Like 1