Lego the Movie and Sly Cooper digital code giveaway

SnowxSakura

Hello everyone, I haven't really had much of a chance to show how grateful I am to the amazing community on here and I feel this would be a great way to do it. I recently purchased a 2nd pstv and have codes for Lego the Movie and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. They are for the North American store and I do not need them. All you have to do is simply reply to this topic and I'll pick a random winner on May 4th next wednesday. Thanks everyone and good luck

You may want to make sure they still work, I had one of those Lego codes I had to use last month because it expired in about a week. I'm not sure if those codes have different expiration dates or not though? :hmm:

Oh, & you don't have to sign me up, as I already have both games. :P

You may want to make sure they still work, I had one of those Lego codes I had to use last month because it expired in about a week. I'm not sure if those codes have different expiration dates or not though? :hmm:

Oh, & you don't have to sign me up, as I already have both games. :P

Yeah, I tested them earlier today, even though the cards say they expired 3/31/16 they both still work.

Yeah, I tested them earlier today, even though the cards say they expired 3/31/16 they both still work.

Yeah, I had a Batman DLC code once (Catwoman) that I forgot about, & it was expired by the time I remembered it, it still worked though. :D

Hello everyone, I haven't really had much of a chance to show how grateful I am to the amazing community on here and I feel this would be a great way to do it. I recently purchased a 2nd pstv and have codes for Lego the Movie and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. They are for the North American store and I do not need them. All you have to do is simply reply to this topic and I'll pick a random winner on May 4th next wednesday. Thanks everyone and good luck

YVmxocL.jpg?1

Sign me up for the Lego code. I already have Spy Cooper.