Important Question!

DorianSpace

Hi all, I have an important question to ask, preferably to those who have a platinum in Twisted Metal. I have played online AS A GUEST before I noticed that in order for the game not to glitch you need to be THE HOST at all costs. Now, do I have to delete my save data :( (and therefore I need to complete the game on twisted AGAIN!!!) or.........?

Hi, if you talk about get gold on twisted difficulty for unlock Warthog, the answers is no :) . When Warthog is unlock you can delete you save and you keep unlock this caracter. Probably associate to your PS3 count on TM server. Try to get all offline trophies before and when it is ok delete your save.

Try to note every things you do online (map and mode) if you think you get a little freez or a confusion on a game for save just put a little note on what map and what mode, so if the trophy dont pop when it suppose, replay on the game you note before.

Edited by Carrier13
  • Like 1

Twisted difficulty was realy random. be kill by one shot snip after only 10 secondes after the start lol. Good luck for this platinum. It is not too hard to boost, just request patience with prob to join sometime and random players. you can USB drive for back up save if you want switch winner at each 10 win. :)