Loosing Progress - No Autosave?

dernop

*edit*:

happened a couple more times that i lost quite some progress... my solution was just to let it run, even overnight, until i got that trophy. really annoying to be honest. glad i'm done with that ;)

original post:

hi,

it happened twice now, that i lost hours and hours of progress in the "my hero" mode.

last night i left it running until 6:30 this morning and when i quit out and checked the save, it was from around 22:30 (10:30PM) last evening...

first time this happened i dropped from level 12 back to level 5... didn't pay attention to the time then, but i guess that's also quite some hours.

even tried to go back into the quests before i quit, reset one and get a couple of combinations again, but even that doesn't seem to do the trick :(

anyone else got this problem or knows when this game actually saves? is there a manual save option i just didn't find? :P

thanks,

dernop

Edited by dernop

• 5 weeks later...

found an easier way to kill the bosses. When the hero is running press Option and select any item to buy on the PSn store. Once the store is loaded exit without buying anything, in that way the game saves. exit out to main menu. Close application and change the time of you PS4 one day on in the future. Start the game and you'll be in front of a boss. Always select the killing enemy quest to level up quick

• 3 years later...
On 30/05/2016 at 9:44 PM, Toma_Gabriel said:

found an easier way to kill the bosses. When the hero is running press Option and select any item to buy on the PSn store. Once the store is loaded exit without buying anything, in that way the game saves. exit out to main menu. Close application and change the time of you PS4 one day on in the future. Start the game and you'll be in front of a boss. Always select the killing enemy quest to level up quick

This method didnt work and I went from level 13 back to level 4 thanks a lot. Stupid game

• Like 3