Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yhazzir

About DMC

11 posts in this topic

i am getting some DMC games i'm new to the series and i'm looking for some advisement  B)

i am getting some DMC games i'm new to the series and i'm looking for some advisement  B)

Start with the HD collection on PS3, get #4 on PS4 and DmC for PS4. They are all great games but DmC gets a lot of flak for the character overhaul. I personally liked DmC if I didn't really think of him as Dante but I can totally understand how fans could have been turned off by the change. I thought the story was an interesting take on the more evil aspects of everyday life. They all have a decent amount of difficulty to them so be prepared if you are going for the plats. I would say DmC for PS3 and PS4 is the easiest.  

Edited by skateak

It seems you are starting off right anyways.  See you already have the HD collection or DMC3 at least.  It and DMC4 were the best in the series to most.  I also like DMC1 and DMC2 isn't bad, just don't play it as the first game you play in the series, time-wise anyways with the series, DMC2 comes last.

I wouldn't bother with DmC, developed by a different company, complete overhaul and a lot easier than the previous titles, it's not worth caring about imo.

It seems you are starting off right anyways.  See you already have the HD collection or DMC3 at least.  It and DMC4 were the best in the series to most.  I also like DMC1 and DMC2 isn't bad, just don't play it as the first game you play in the series, time-wise anyways with the series, DMC2 comes last.

I wouldn't bother with DmC, developed by a different company, complete overhaul and a lot easier than the previous titles, it's not worth caring about imo.Greati

Thanks for the reply i started at 3 tried out 4 and i loved it.On 4 i started on demon hunter and i am on level 6 however i realized trophies dont stack so can i transfer to normal once i finish demon hunter

Thanks for the reply i started at 3 tried out 4 and i loved it.On 4 i started on demon hunter and i am on level 6 however i realized trophies dont stack so can i transfer to normal once i finish demon hunter

I'm pretty sure Demon Hunter is normal mode..

And I don't know what you mean by Transfer.. but if you mean change the difficulty and complete the last chapter on that, then no, you have to run through each difficulty alone.  But your upgrades and items will transfer through each difficulty.

Edited by DEMON

I'm pretty sure Demon Hunter is normal mode..

And I don't know what you mean by Transfer.. but if you mean change the difficulty and complete the last chapter on that, then no, you have to run through each difficulty alone.  But your upgrades and items will transfer through each difficulty.

lol sorry I meant to say easy was in a rush thanks!

Start with the HD collection on PS3, get #4 on PS4 and DmC for PS4. They are all great games but DmC gets a lot of flak for the character overhaul. I personally liked DmC if I didn't really think of him as Dante but I can totally understand how fans could have been turned off by the change. I thought the story was an interesting take on the more evil aspects of everyday life. They all have a decent amount of difficulty to them so be prepared if you are going for the plats. I would say DmC for PS3 and PS4 is the easiest.

thanks for the tip !

If you're looking up for good gameplay, start with DMC4, it's simply the best Game which ever has been created. It has the best Gameplay which no other games can offer. But this is only valid, if you're getting good there. Also Trophies are pretty challenging. Be warned, if you don't buy the DLC's there, it will take a while until you unlock more abilities, especially for newcomers.

About the other DMC's... play after DMC4 the "new DmC", it has great Gameplay as well. Vergil there is for my personal taste on place #4 for all characters with good gameplays. The new DmC can be stacked as well, PS3 Version and PS4. 

About the HD Collection... in case, it's a good collection, but compared to DMC4 it sux ass. DMC1 is from gameplay slow as f*ck, you're moving like a stone and it has to be played in a different way then the other DMC's. DMC2 is the worst DMC or better saying one of the worst games which ever been created. Most of the enemies has to be done with your pistols, which sux hard. :D

DMC3 is a great game, but imo compared to DMC4 just a simply beta Version of DMC4. Dante can't even switch between Styles.... ~__~ 

From Tophy difficulty, DMC4 is the hardest one... then DMC1 <- DmC a tie with DMC3 imo <- DMC2. 

If you need help with the Games or want to get Tipps for them, feel free to ask me ^.-

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

If you're looking up for good gameplay, start with DMC4, it's simply the best Game which ever has been created. It has the best Gameplay which no other games can offer. But this is only valid, if you're getting good there. Also Trophies are pretty challenging. Be warned, if you don't buy the DLC's there, it will take a while until you unlock more abilities, especially for newcomers.

About the other DMC's... play after DMC4 the "new DmC", it has great Gameplay as well. Vergil there is for my personal taste on place #4 for all characters with good gameplays. The new DmC can be stacked as well, PS3 Version and PS4. 

About the HD Collection... in case, it's a good collection, but compared to DMC4 it sux ass. DMC1 is from gameplay slow as f*ck, you're moving like a stone and it has to be played in a different way then the other DMC's. DMC2 is the worst DMC or better saying one of the worst games which ever been created. Most of the enemies has to be done with your pistols, which sux hard. :D

DMC3 is a great game, but imo compared to DMC4 just a simply beta Version of DMC4. Dante can't even switch between Styles.... ~__~ 

From Tophy difficulty, DMC4 is the hardest one... then DMC1 <- DmC a tie with DMC3 imo <- DMC2. 

If you need help with the Games or want to get Tipps for them, feel free to ask me ^.-

Thanks for the tip after reviewing some of the trophies i agree its scary but then again its a pretty damn fun game i am going to start gearing up for the perfect boss fights!

For me, I suggest you can start the game by DMC3 on HD collection. Because the game is amazing and quite easier to get plat.  DMC1 is quite hard for newbie, especially in DMD mode, DMC2 is the most controversial game in DMC. However, I think DMC2 is good, but the Bloody Palace really make people crazy, if you got a PAL version HD collection, then I have to say you are very lucky because you can use the ultimate devil trigger in DMC2.....

For DmC and DMC4, You should try them on PS4, DmC DE is easy to get plat, though I don't really love it. It's an amazing game but not an amazing DMC, and DMC4SE is perfect, but it's the hardest plat in DMC series. I have to say, DMC4 is not really hard, but for plat, you need more training on it, even if you clear all the missions with S RANK in all mode and defeat all Bosses with SSS stylish points, Bloody Palace is waiting........You may fail in Bloody Palace 10 or 20 times to get the trophies......and some characters' disadvantages will make a big challenge in Bloody Palace......

Difficulties? from the hardest one to the easiest one, DMC4SE DMC1 DMC2 DMC3 DmC DE

For me, I suggest you can start the game by DMC3 on HD collection. Because the game is amazing and quite easier to get plat.  DMC1 is quite hard for newbie, especially in DMD mode, DMC2 is the most controversial game in DMC. However, I think DMC2 is good, but the Bloody Palace really make people crazy, if you got a PAL version HD collection, then I have to say you are very lucky because you can use the ultimate devil trigger in DMC2.....

For DmC and DMC4, You should try them on PS4, DmC DE is easy to get plat, though I don't really love it. It's an amazing game but not an amazing DMC, and DMC4SE is perfect, but it's the hardest plat in DMC series. I have to say, DMC4 is not really hard, but for plat, you need more training on it, even if you clear all the missions with S RANK in all mode and defeat all Bosses with SSS stylish points, Bloody Palace is waiting........You may fail in Bloody Palace 10 or 20 times to get the trophies......and some characters' disadvantages will make a big challenge in Bloody Palace......

Difficulties? from the hardest one to the easiest one, DMC4SE DMC1 DMC2 DMC3 DmC DE

i will start with the easiest one first Thanks