Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denvirus

Update 1.13 has a goblin that gives your pets

9 posts in this topic

They are REALLY trying to milk the ever loving shit out of this game lmao >.< i played it for PS3 and it was OK at best then, haven't touched it in a couple years and frankly, "PETS"? are people that hard up for new content that PETS will even put a new spin on ANYTHING in this game? it was good for what it was, reminds me of how the team behind RAMBO: The Video Game, one thats been out since 2011, is terrible and deserves to be in the garbage dump alongside E.T., are trying to revive it by giving away FREE DLC lol just let a dead dog lay dev's, seriously lol

They are REALLY trying to milk the ever loving shit out of this game lmao >.< i played it for PS3 and it was OK at best then, haven't touched it in a couple years and frankly, "PETS"? are people that hard up for new content that PETS will even put a new spin on ANYTHING in this game? it was good for what it was, reminds me of how the team behind RAMBO: The Video Game, one thats been out since 2011, is terrible and deserves to be in the garbage dump alongside E.T., are trying to revive it by giving away FREE DLC lol just let a dead dog lay dev's, seriously lol

You strike me as a person with little joys in life.

... why would you care? You said you played it for PS3, well newsflash: old-gen versions will never ever get anything of this. Basically they got NOTHING, i.e. no new content, after the release of the game. They're a SOP, deal with it.

Also, Rambo was released in 2014, please check your calendar.

Edited by Lance_87

This thread seems to have moved from the intended context. 

I can confirm (as of 5/19) that Goblins drop pets. I received a Reaper, Dog, Flaming Skull and even a Bovine on my recent plays. All of these pets will pick up gold for you, but do not engage in combat.

I'm terrified to know your taste in games if you don't like Diablo III.

Oh i've got a pretty generic taste in games i just don't like it when dev's beat dead horses for years, if a games done, it's done

Oh i've got a pretty generic taste in games i just don't like it when dev's beat dead horses for years, if a games done, it's done

Diablo III isn't done.  :giggle: It only just came to consoles in 2014.

I had only seen one of these goblins after the patch and it dropped Blaze (Blazing Skull), then nothing for months. Suddenly, in the last 2 weeks, it's been a Menagerist goblin extravaganza. So far they've dropped Overseer Lady Josephine (Teddy Bear), Lady Morthanlu (Lamb/Goat Creature), The Stomach (Mini Ghom) and Haunting Hannah (Ghost) . [Edit: just got Galthrak the Unhinged!]

As mentioned they don't do much apart from pick up gold for you, but if you have a build with zero pickup radius like mine it is handy. I think they should upgrade the pets to pick up Health Globes, Nephalim Globes and progression orbs though to make them really worth while. I hate how the game always throws to Nephalim globes behind you in rifts and the progression orbs in three different directions.

Edited by IronMask75
Added new pet found today!