I have been flagged

I received a warning that I have been flagged in the game "Heavy Fire Afghanistan". I think it is because platinum jumped me in 18 minutes and I want to explain this, because it is unusual but there has been cheating.

I played the game prior user "antia-antia" local cooperative, two game controllers and the second controller question who is connected and can put the profile of the same console. I used my profile in her account, when I went to play the game in my mind, I knew I would saved data, so only have had to spend the last phase of the game and have jumped me all but two, then I brought in little more than 10 minutes because they were collectibles he had in 270/300 and the other was killed ten consecutive.

We also played "Heavy Fire Shattered Spear" I have not yet tried it on my own but is likely to happen something.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand what I have explained.
I've never cheated and never will.

What can I do about this and return to the leaderboards?

I'm not sure i completely understand what you're trying to say, but to my knowledge importing a save to auto-pop trophies is also considered cheating. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yes, unless it is a multiplatform game that allows you to upload your own save such as Sound Shapes. 

Parker

• Like 1

Hey, maybe I can clear a few things up.

In Heavy Fire Afghanistan a second controller linked to another account on the PS3 can be activated making the game easier to play through. If someone chooses to play through the game this (regular) way, earns a couple of trophies and later starts the game on the second profile, then the trophies "auto-pop" so to say, as the PS3 recognizes, that these actions already had been performed (even though on another profile).

I did the same thing with a secondary account of mine, and a couple trophies also "auto-popped" on that account, because I have performed those actions in the playthrough with my main account.

The way most of the trophies auto-popped on Paci_13's account it may seem at first like he imported a savegame from another person, but as far as I can tell from the context, he played through the game using above mentioned method and later logged into his main account were he got most of these trophies in a row.

Edited by Warlord149
  • Like 3

Ok, so let's look at this hypothetical case:

I don't have a PS3 (because I sold it), so I'll have to play a game that I really love in a friend's house, using my own PSN account and the same SAVEDATA from my PS3. For some reason, I didn't synchronized the earned trophies when I played the game on my friend's house, and then I bought another PS3, brought my SAVEDATA to my new PS3 and all the earned trophies on my friend's PS3 popped out by loading MY OWN SAVEDATA.

Is that cheating too?

Hey, maybe I can clear a few things up.

In Heavy Fire Afghanistan a second controller linked to another account on the PS3 can be activated making the game easier to play through. If someone chooses to play through the game this (regular) way, earns a couple of trophies and later starts the game on the second profile, then the trophies "auto-pop" so to say, as the PS3 recognizes, that these actions already had been performed (even though on another profile).

I did the same thing with a secondary account of mine, and a couple trophies also "auto-popped" on that account, because I have performed those actions in the playthrough with my main account.

The way most of the trophies auto-popped on Paci_13's account it may seem at first like he imported a savegame from another person, but as far as I can tell from the context, he played through the game using above mentioned method and later logged into his main account were he got most of these trophies in a row.

I used google translator because it was a hard situation to explain in a post, but it is exactly that warlord149 says. I think this is not a trap with trophies because I was doing with my profile all what the trophies require me. After put the game in my profile, auto-pop the great part of the trophies, but I had do a couple of them and I was make the fastest as I could.

Is there any process to reclaim this situacion and return to the leaderboards again?

Thank you everyone for replys

I'm not sure i completely understand what you're trying to say, but to my knowledge importing a save to auto-pop trophies is also considered cheating. Correct me if i'm wrong.

You're completely correct, importing a save from another account is forbidden and considered cheating.

Just on a sidenote when I download my own saves from the cloud it pops trophies that I already have. When I then go to sync they still have their old dates associated with them. No idea what's happenning.

You're completely correct, importing a save from another account is forbidden and considered cheating.

I played the game prior user "antia-antia" local cooperative, two game controllers and the second controller question who is connected and can put the profile of the same console. I used my profile in her account, when I went to play the game in my mind, I knew I would saved data, so only have had to spend the last phase of the game and have jumped me all but two, then I brought in little more than 10 minutes because they were collectibles he had in 270/300 and the other was killed ten consecutive.

Using a save from someone else is cheating. That's clear.

Pachi_13 however played the game with someone else, on the account of the other person, which is located on the same PS3 as Pachi_13's is. Now the question if he cheated by using a save that he played on. He got all trophies but two when he started the game. These were the trophies he achieved while playing the game. Just that in the rare case of Heavy Fire games you can play these games in local-coop and get the trophies this account has earned when you log into the second account.

• Like 2

Using a save from someone else is cheating. That's clear.

Pachi_13 however played the game with someone else, on the account of the other person, which is located on the same PS3 as Pachi_13's is. Now the question if he cheated by using a save that he played on. He got all trophies but two when he started the game. These were the trophies he achieved while playing the game. Just that in the rare case of Heavy Fire games you can play these games in local-coop and get the trophies this account has earned when you log into the second account.

Yes was that. Perfectly explained. Was in the same ps3, the unique in my house and we are two persons playing games looking for platinums. In this game we started the game in "antia-antia's" account and I put my profile to play coop the game. The was trophies that don't pop because the kill counter was with the player 1 but, repeat, I think there is not a save data in my profile, the game has this option...

The save importing rule still stands if it's your own save though. It's implemented so that people can't simply set up their save on one account then get a super quick time on another. Since this is somewhat of a special case because of the local co-op technique i can't say for certain if it does or doesn't fall under that rule. Somebody higher up than myself would have to decide on that matter.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 2

Using your own saves is not cheating (a lot of games only let you use your own saves anyway) but  it is considered illegitimate timestamps.

The problem is none of us actually know if the person in question used their own saves or used someone elses got caught and are using this as an excuse. The guilty ones usually go quiet after the first post though but Pachi_13 has been replying so i believe him :).

This thing about saves is kind of a double standard though. What is considered cheating on PS3 it is encouraged on PS4 (yeah i know apparently ps4 cant be hacked but still) :)   

Thanks for the replys again. I was thinking in this cuestion and its come to my mind games that has the similar sistem for local-coop like Little Big planet 2, Diablo 3 RoS, Borderlands... In this games some trophies autopop when I put my profile after I played with my girlfriend in antia-antia's profile. Heavy fire is one of the easiest platinum that exist and the requeriments are very simple for that the trophies autopop are very much than another games with that funtion.

Thinking a little bit more, I am considering that platinum trophies like Motorstorm (ps3 and vita versions) are similiar or more cheat than my case I think. And this platinum is another than I have but was a casuality because I difn't know this, I put the game and ALL the trophies autopop... Why this is not considering ilegitim?

Sorry for my english and thank you again!

I going to look this post to read another possible opinions, I am very interesting in your opinions.

I think the person played local co-op with someone, she played using her profile and he played using his profile. This is often the case when you play local co-op, see LBP as an example. If I gather the facts here correctly, then the progress you make while playing local co-op with another player is actually saved on the other profile you use while playing local co-op. So he did everything. The trophies however didn't pop before he booted the game up on his profile.

If this is the case, then the trophies were earned legit. Someone will have to confirm this is the case with this game thought. I think this is what Warlord149 refers to:

Just that in the rare case of Heavy Fire games you can play these games in local-coop and get the trophies this account has earned when you log into the second account.

Have a good day everyone! :)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I think the person played local co-op with someone, she played using her profile and he played using his profile. This is often the case when you play local co-op, see LBP as an example. If I gather the facts here correctly, then the progress you make while playing local co-op with another player is actually saved on the other profile you use while playing local co-op. So he did everything. The trophies however didn't pop before he booted the game up on his profile.

If this is the case, then the trophies were earned legit. Someone will have to confirm this is the case with this game thought. I think this is what Warlord149 refers to:

Have a good day everyone! :)

Yes this is the cuestion. I used to play with my girlfried (id: antia-antia) in the same play3, each one with their profile (me: pachi_13) she got the platinum after a couple of days playing coop an me, put my profile and all the trophies autopop less two, two trophies I get in about 20 minutes. For that, my platinum pops in 20 minutes, but I didn't play only 20 minutes Heavy Fire Af...

In heavy Fire shattered spear happened something similar but I can't get all the trophies for the platinum so much quick but I did the same method.