Do you like what you do for a living.

Zonpakuto

Im a checker at a grocery store, and I really like the job, now im not always happy to be there, sometimes i wish i had the day off, but all in all its a very fun job, and you get a lot of good stories.

I dont want to do this forever though, I want to be a Hotel Manager at a Disney hotel. But thats in the future.

My mom suggest me to work as a gricwrry store as a bagger or a shop clerk that makes sure the items are in the right order. I don't see as my career job I would work forever where I told her I may think about being as my career job once I expierence lot's of diffrent possibilities based on my abilites that I'm great at. Plus I am still young work with my first job right now with the summer job that I love where that is relateful right now. Just wish i get my old schedule back instead working for one day a week ever since like 4 months that new schedule is kind of weak for me due to need just more customers to pick up where I think it would be the summer season I would suspect to get it back. Edited by Superstarmaste1r

My mom suggest me to work as a gricwrry store as a bagger or a shop clerk that makes sure the items are in the right order. I don't see as my career job I would work forever where I told her I may think about being as my career job once I expierence lot's of diffrent possibilities based on my abilites that I'm great at. Plus I am still young work with my first job right now with the summer job that I love where that is relateful right now. Just wish i get my old schedule back instead working for one day a week ever since like 4 months that new schedule is kind of weak for me due to need just more customers to pick up where I think it would be the summer season I would suspect to get it back.

I highly recommend goring at a grocery store when you can, it looks great on resumes since its in the service industry, it helps you become more social (especially with the opposite sex). In fact, I used to want to be a developer, but after my current job, I decided the service and hospitality is where I belong.

• Like 1

I highly recommend goring at a grocery store when you can, it looks great on resumes since its in the service industry, it helps you become more social (especially with the opposite sex). In fact, I used to want to be a developer, but after my current job, I decided the service and hospitality is where I belong.

what do you mean it looks great on resumes? I actually becoming more social every day this year which is awesome where I still continuing on good of talking to people if they are friendly and what not. I still have some other career choice I will take, but next year for my senior year I will go to a vocational school for my senior year of a program that deals with variety of jobs thst tests my strengths and weakness where I hear my main teacher saying some students thst goes to the program was a perfect fit without suspecting it's a right fit for them. Hoping it goes out well even though my current job is fine. After if I found a diffrent job someday or wherever that has better paycheck amount. Still liking my first job though, I got diffrent jobs that will fit best for my ability

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

what do you mean it looks great on resumes? I actually becoming more social every day this year which is awesome where I still continuing on good of talking to people if they are friendly and what not. I still have some other career choice I will take, but next year for my senior year I will go to a vocational school for my senior year of a program that deals with variety of jobs thst tests my strengths and weakness where I hear my main teacher saying some students thst goes to the program was a perfect fit without suspecting it's a right fit for them. Hoping it goes out well even though my current job is fine. After if I found a diffrent job someday or wherever that has better paycheck amount. Still liking my first job though, I got diffrent jobs that will fit best for my ability

best of luck !
  • Like 1

Planning on hopefully getting somewhere in the gaming industry. I like to write and I enjoy playing around with programming, so I'll see where those take me.

I also like to draw and do music stuff, but I'm not entirely sure if being an artist is the kind of road I want to take. Again, I'll see.

• Like 1

Grocery Store jobs are in the service industry, and companies love people who have been in that industry, it shows that you have patience, you have good problem solving skills, can handle stress ,and are good with people

Grocery Store jobs are in the service industry, and companies love people who have been in that industry, it shows that you have patience, you have good problem solving skills, can handle stress ,and are good with people

Pretty much, I have those great skills to have which is why I planning to work at a grocery store as a stock person once if any of the jobs I want to work for if it didn't plan out well or something,