The Architect, Cosmopolitan City & Producer Trophies

Sephio_93

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

When I got close to reaching Emperor, around rank 13 or so, I started making lots of level 1 cities randomly dispersed throughout the map. By that point in the game you should have a decent economy and a sizeable stockpile of cash (I was well over 15 million even after doing this) so that it won't really hurt.

The same principle can apply to businesses: when you get closer, start making lots of businesses in all your cities (make sure to upgrade your churches/mosques to maximum level first, after you've bought the required research in the infrastructure tree) and even if it throws your economy out of whack it won't really matter.

Cosmopolitan City I actually got in the campaign so can't really help with that. If you get a city to 15,000 it shouldn't be a problem though I would think.

Another thing to be mindful of is that these three trophies seem to be glitched in a silly, but easily worked around manner. When I qualified for both Architect and Producer, only Architect popped. When I reloaded my save from just 2-3 minutes prior and sped through hitting Emperor rank again, Producer worked. So I'm thinking the glitch is something to do with the game only awarding one of these trophies at a time, and therefore you will want a save just prior to achieving Emperor status.

• Like 3