Infinite Warfare to have 2 platinums (COD 4 Remaster)...

I reckon they'll make CoD4 an add on for infinite warfare to stop people pre-order scumming and getting the remaster for free... but then again, they could make it a separate game with a separate list... the difficulty could use a little lowering though, I remember going through it on veteran on 360 and there were some areas that personally I found fucking ridiculous.

• Like 2

You need to change the title of your thread. You're only speculating, not confirming.

Oops I must've missed the question mark. I seem to not be able to change it from my end, maybe a moderator can.

I reckon they'll make CoD4 an add on for infinite warfare to stop people pre-order scumming and getting the remaster for free... but then again, they could make it a separate game with a separate list... the difficulty could use a little lowering though, I remember going through it on veteran on 360 and there were some areas that personally I found fucking ridiculous.

But think of all them inspirational quotes you are going to witness again ;)

Edited by GTAJJ

The game has a trailer now...

Space Oddity? Really? xD Well, I'll give it the fact that it looks interesting but some of the shots in the trailer kinda look like things I've seen of No Mans Sky, perhaps similar textures or planet layouts.

Anyways. It'll be slightly interesting to see how the whole space thing plays out, but eventually CoD's going to die out and I'm afraid this may be the beginning of the end.

Edited by L-Brawl3r

This topic mislead me -_-' I thought this was confirmation or discussion on an established thing (topic: COD4R with platinum). Next time use a question mark.

So, is this a continuation of MW or AW? Damn CoD titles.......

Was confused for a bit myself also but then I thought, is the Warfare series actually split up? Isn't Advanced Warfare the continuation of the Modern Warfare series? Thus, wouldn't Infinite Warfare be part of the AW and MW series? I mean it's obviously not like they could keep making numbered Modern installments, although I can sympathies, of course, with the lack of more direct Advanced installments, because there's only been 1 installment with that title. However, I could see how Advanced 2 and 3 would be horrible titles. Modern got away with it and it worked, but an Advanced 2 and 3, especially after their poor reception, doesn't seem that practical of a choice tbh.

Regarding the trailer, it's interesting but at the same time builds no hype (for me)

Anyways. It'll be slightly interesting to see how the whole space thing plays out, but eventually CoD's going to die out and I'm afraid this may be the beginning of the end.

Since there's now a 3-year cycle for each of the 3 devs contributing to the series, I doubt that. Sure, the CoD name will get tiresome along the way as it already is now but each dev will have 3 years to put their ideas into fruition obviously meaning more quality and less rushing

So, is this a continuation of MW or AW? Damn CoD titles.......

Was confused for a bit myself also but then I thought, is the Warfare series actually split up? Isn't Advanced Warfare the continuation of the Modern Warfare series? Thus, wouldn't Infinite Warfare be part of the AW and MW series? I mean it's obviously not like they could keep making numbered Modern installments, although I can sympathies, of course, with the lack of more direct Advanced installments, because there's only been 1 installment with that title. However, I could see how Advanced 2 and 3 would be horrible titles. Modern got away with it and it worked, but an Advanced 2 and 3, especially after their poor reception, doesn't seem that practical of a choice tbh.

AW has no ties to the MW sub-series, and it's not a spiritual successor either. Different devs too. Infinite Warfare could be a successor to MW though, but we'll just have to wait for more news. I personally don't think it will be

Edited by SkyesUnholy

Regarding the trailer, it's interesting but at the same time builds no hype (for me)

Since there's now a 3-year cycle for each of the 3 devs contributing to the series, I doubt that. Sure, the CoD name will get tiresome along the way as it already is now but each dev will have 3 years to put their ideas into fruition obviously meaning more quality and less rushing

AW has no ties to the MW sub-series, and it's not a spiritual successor either. Different devs too. Infinite Warfare could be a successor to MW though, but we'll just have to wait for more news. I personally don't think it will be

I considered that, but wow, not a SS either?? I did remember after your post that it was made by new devs. Wasn't it Sledgehammer? If the game was by IW, it would have either been called Modern Warfare 4 or probably the Advanced Warfare itself. We have IW doing Infinite Warfare (reminds of of Naughty Dog with the whole Nathan Drake thing, except this time its with the game title LOL) and its not even named Modern Warfare 4 (wonder if it's because of the whole COD4 thing :D?), so it will have some connection to the MW series whether it be a sequel to MW or a SS to it ^^

Actually... Sledgehammer did MW3 - though I think they only did the Mutiplayer - so in some aspect they have the same devs, which is also a tie, which could mean that some of the maps or weapons in AW MP or story have roots to the Modern Warfare series whether blatantly visible or just spiritual.

I think I'll pass on Infinite Warfare and buy CoD4 remastered when it becomes sold separately. Can't wait to play All Ghillied Up again.  :D

Whiiiiich is why I hope it'll be sold separately later on. Like COD Classic shortly after is was a MW2 bonus. 

So, fingers crossed. 

Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?

No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

Games that are only offered as preorder bonuses aren't required to have trophies. For example, Steins Gate HD or the original Castle of Illusion off the top of my head.

Maybe MW Remastered won't have a platinum, or any trophies at all for that matter :o

Well, also I was told that I need Infinite Warfare to play CoD4 Remastered, they're really out of ideas at this point so much that they need to rely on a 9 year old to boost sales.

And as predicted, EB have pulled exclusivity rights on the Legacy edition here, and now that we know Modern Warfare won't be sold on it's own (yet) then it's basically "pay 150 bones for the new game I don't want, so I can get the old game I do want, and now I can't even do a price match at launch like I usually do to justify buying it again"

Anywho, I hate when stores get exclusives. It's legit so lame.

• Like 1