PSNProfiles is now on Dubtrack.fm [With added Tutorial]

Asuka Langley

Well, the first night of full activity after the forum announce was peaked at 7 people including myself, which is a pretty good night for a room starting out on a site like this - especially because Chem's dumbass can't remove the password on the room :facepalm:

Just Nico and every Nico Nico Meme in existence.

I am more of fan of Honoka, I love her so much. #HonokaBestGirl

He didn't even set the password, I did. I tried changing it but it won't.  :dunno:

So it won't let you change the password or do you want to remove in general.

Well, the first night of full activity after the forum announce was peaked at 7 people including myself, which is a pretty good night for a room starting out on a site like this - especially because Chem's dumbass can't remove the password on the room :facepalm:

Was good fun with some good tunes, will be back on tonight!

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Hey guys, Asuka here.

The room has been renamed to "Inside the TV" - A Persona reference, of course :P

In light of this name change I've found out that Kevinnummer1 had created a PSNP room at the time we assume was immediate from our renaming. As much as we'd like to congratulate his sudden spurt of work for the site - although it not being to do with guides, we'd also like to warn users that even though both rooms play the same genre of music, the bookmarked one for most of our current users and the one linked above will be the "Inside the TV" room and we don't expect that to change anytime soon which means the main flow of PSNP traffic should be coming through "Inside the TV" and not the room created by Kev.

Additionally, I'd like to announce that I'm considering talking to Chemergy about creating gaming based events to promote the Dubtrack room, allowing members to choose music for our "IRL Anime Girls" streams when they return and play with/against others in tournaments whilst picking out tunes that they feel can improve their gameplay whilst leaving other members in disarray based on tastes. Whilst this is just a simple idea, we'll probably spend alot of time figuring out how to make it all work and help the community come together for some fun.

The next couple weeks also spell out the beginning of end of semester exams for many of the younger members here, whether they be sitting SATS - which means they really shouldn't be here - GCSE's, IGSCE Honeybees, A Levels or the final exams for their chosen uni courses which means a lot of you are going to need to unwind, especially with the summer sun coming around to burn all our consoles to death. I'd like to say good luck to all you exam takers and please god almighty don't burn out your consoles.

With the end of that, I'll leave space for Chemergy to write something.

Asuka, Signing out.

• Like 1