5000 Hits and Giant Boss Trophies

Heya,

Been working on the game since I did a review (Reviews2go) and only 5 trophies left.  I know the mission for the 5,000 hit trophy, but trying to figure out who to use for the easiest time with it.  

I'm using the Multiplayer Mission Mighty Challengy Solo, with 1k enemies.  I main Peashy so it was easy to get the combo up to 1,000 for that trophy, but that took a good third of the entire mission's enemies, so I'm thinking I need to find the best character who can combo and skill in the most hits.  

Granted, I haven't tried many others yet, since Pea is my main and only she and Plutie have all combos unlocked.  Been working on other trophies, like Unlocking All Events and whatnot.  But if anyone here has done it, who did you use for it?  

Other trophy is the one for defeating all Giant Bosses.  I've cleared all of multiplay already and don't have the trophy.  All meaning all up to the Unlimited Black mission in Special that has the Level 99 recommendation.  I haven't done all daily missions every day yet, but that's the only place I can think of that's keeping me from getting the trophy.  

Is there another hidden mission poast Unlimited Black that I need to unlock?  Lowest rank I have on any Multiplayer mission is A rank, and that's only on 2. Red Lightning Claw in Tier 4 and Beast King in Special if that makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

How many stars is the mission you got 5000 hits on? 

Also, did you figure out where all the giant bosses are?  I've completed everything up to 3 stars.  Probably have quite a few more since my highest char is like lvl 55 (Nepgear) 

How many stars is the mission you got 5000 hits on? 

Also, did you figure out where all the giant bosses are?  I've completed everything up to 3 stars.  Probably have quite a few more since my highest char is like lvl 55 (Nepgear) 

Probably easiest to get 5000 hits on the last mission of story mode because of access to cheats. As for the strategy follow http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3493-%E6%BF%80%E6%AC%A1%E5%85%83%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%E3%83%8D%E3%83%97%E3%83%86%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8CVS%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93%E8%BB%8D%E5%9B%A3-Trophy-Guide#%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9C%E3%81%AE%E9%89%84%E4%BA%BA

As for the giant boss locations, most of them are 4 stars and 5 stars, with the last one showing up in the last 5 star mission, so you'll have to do quite a few of the 4 star missions and some of the 5 star missions to get the trophy. As stated by Walter, you should skip as many of the 5 star missions as possible since most of them are just a bunch of back to back boss fights, which aren't needed for anything.

If plutia is at level 1 |best use noire+(whoever you choose hut not plutia)during story mode just spam noire triangle move to access cheats|| select iris heart during a boss fight against the story final boss and active all but one shot kill cheat then just spam square button oh he moves from time to time so if he does dash at him and make sure you put a lock on him once the fight start which is L button for 5000 hit trophy

Edited by sandra1957