'Rambler' trophy.. (just incase)

• 2 months later...

The "dig 1000 spaces" has to be done in a single play through, not cumulatively! just a heads up for people trying to go for trophies :)

i found the description a little misleading, so hopefully this won't happen to any of you guys!

At around what level did the trophy pop for you?

At around what level did the trophy pop for you?

I ended up starting a new game, as I figured I would get it naturally during my centurion run - but I did not.

I cleared the first 2-3 levels completely, then about 50-75% of the next 2, and got it on level 5 or 6.

I believe there are ~215 blocks on a level, so if you clear, or nearly clear, the first few levels, you should be good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/19/2016 at 10:46 AM, DF007gamer said:

I did about half digging in each round and the trophy popped on round 7. Used the save exploit for when I didn't dig at least half of the round to start that round again.  

DF007gamer.png

How does the save exploit work? I'm having a bit of trouble with this particular trophy!?

17 hours ago, Xugashi said:

How does the save exploit work? I'm having a bit of trouble with this particular trophy!1f625.png

Everything you need to know about this trophy is in the link below. Check it under the trophy description, GOOD LUCK!

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/arcade-game-series-dig-dug/288098-arcade-game-series-dig-dug-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.5.2016 at 0:29 AM, MiamiNights89 said:

The "dig 1000 spaces" has to be done in a single play through, not cumulatively! just a heads up for people trying to go for trophies :)
i found the description a little misleading, so hopefully this won't happen to any of you guys!

8, but i couldnt dig that much in the last 2 levels