Trophy list thoughts

First of all the platinum looks really hilarious.

On the other hand, it seems they might have put more emphasis on challenges and missions maybe. M.O.M looks like it'll be a huge grind like Xrd.

Possible difficulty cores would be missions and that Combo Master challenge. Online might be boostable and just become a grind.

Looks great overall. Nothing terribly bad imo.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Aww i really hoped for a clear all trials trophy, but seems this is gonna be an easy one.

Sadly you won't see these kind of Trophies again, since most PS4 Games are decently easy now compared to Last Gen. :hmm:

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

Sadly you won't see these kind of Trophies again, since most PS4 Games are decently easy now compared to Last Gen. :hmm:

You're sad trophies are easier, yet you passed up a good challenge by boosting Gold League/wins in Street Fighter V. :hmm: Doesn't make sense to me.

You're sad trophies are easier, yet you passed up a good challenge by boosting Gold League/wins in Street Fighter V. :hmm: Doesn't make sense to me.

Everyone has boosted a game here and there, thats pretty normal. SFV seem to be for you one of a few games which you played without boosting, but all other games were boosted. I respect you for this, that you can play the Game better, then just only for the usual requirements.

But well, it's true, i skipped this kind of challenge, but to be honest, it wasn't required to go through the long way. It's the same like with DMC4:SE Untouchable Trophy. Everyone, really everyone, has skipped the real challenge (!!!) except me and a friend of me (LordGamolth), especially in a first try run. Also i checked nearly the entire PSNP Board for the SE and noticed that people are also skipping the challenge about S Ranks in Mission, by doing them with Lady/Trish and avoiding Dantes Missions, because they know the struggle behind it. One more thing i want to add there is, that also no one did BP/+ S Rank with default Dante, can't imagine what kind of rarity it would has lol. So i also could say, it doesn't make sense to me, what you want trying to tell me. :hmm:

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

Just saying it doesn't make sense to say you're sad about games being easier when you take the easy way out when the rare challenge comes along. That's all. I know it's not required, but if you really wanted a challenge naturally you would've done it the proper way, no? Like you did with DMC, I mean. Nothing wrong with taking the easy way but you can't say the challenge isn't there just because there's an easy route as well.

I meant it in a different way, if i compare the line up from New-Gen to Last-Gen, we had in Last-Gen much earlier many harder or longer (grindy) games in comparison. 

But i see at this point our ways are cutting here, first you want me to blame me, with what i did in SFV by boosting Trophies but at the end, you want to tell me when i came with DMC4 across, it's "nothing wrong". Like i said and you noticed, everyone is skipping here and there things, which doesn't  mean, that the challenge is gone. But there is just one difference for me, because i know the struggle now behind the Gold Rank in SFV, thats why i did it before the fix came out. I wasn't bragging out or saying that i was proud about it, i was just glad i could get it before the fix was going to be released. Compared to people, who are doing Untouchable with S-Chars and saying then "super easy", "first try" etc. These people won't ever know the real struggle behind it. But i won't go deeper into this, unless you want. This is what i always see undercover, when i take some researches on serval feeds from people. I can only shake my head there at this point. But in case, it is always luck depending which enemies you're meeting in a Ranked Match. If you always have enough luck, the luck you would need... you could meet always some bloody newbies and gain EXP, - also players with much EXP aren't Leets. I have also my experiences with this, but ofc not in SFV now. But my theory is not that unreal.

I could also ask you, for example in DMC4, for doing the Trophies on a "natural way".  Well, i won't blame anyone anymore with this, because i had to accept that people just wants their Trophies in case, no matter how. As well, that not many people are loving this game as much, as i do. Or would put some more effort there, then required. We could lead an endless discussion about this situation... however, my opinion won't change, that the most PS4 Games (include the new GG) are now easier then from Last Gen. 

Edited by xDLl0YD091x-

• 2 weeks later...

It's now ~1 week since the japanese release and nobody got platinum, seems the 150 badges silver trophy will be the nightmare for some.

Too lazy to put Sign back in the console to check how many badges I managed to grab one year ago.

It's now ~1 week since the japanese release and nobody got platinum, seems the 150 badges silver trophy will be the nightmare for some.

Too lazy to put Sign back in the console to check how many badges I managed to grab one year ago.

I chechek on GGXrd, but didn´t find any. Here is a list for the badges in Vanilla. 150 is many, wonder if we need to play 5000 ranked matches lol

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/730873-guilty-gear-xrd-sign-/cheats