Who wants to play Dust: An Elysian Tale?

Sorry for the long hiatus, but most of you guys should be familiar with how this works by now. Having seen the recent Project Platinum and finding out this was a metroidvania style game I was suddenly very interested in playing this and I thought what better opportunity to get the We Play groups started again. I'll edit this page later today and add in all the FAQ style questions as its likely going to take some cleaning up as I will try and streamline the whole thing so even if my health problems get in the way everything is in place.

I would ask anyone who does have this in their backlog to try and give this a shot as having a decent sized group will defintiely keep me a lot more motivated and in general helps me keep a lot more focused.

Just so people know the timescale will be from May 6th to the 22nd which should be roughly 2-3 days per chapter.

Participants:

1. Superbuu3
  2. DJROE95
  3. Espeon
  4. Jarred__383
  5. Maftet
  6. Rignarrokk

Maybe:

1. zadorvp
Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 3

Hey Buu! A game I actually have from ps+ that I want to play and have the time to play - sign me up!!

Sign me up too, been feeling a bit bummed out on games lately and something like this might help :)

Thanks for joinging guys :D

I would join but I've already tried the game and couldn't get into it as much as I wanted to, so count me out unfortunately :(

No worries man we'll get you in one of these eventually :)

• Like 2

I would like to join, but I have already finished the game.  It was very enjoyable, and your timeline should be plenty long enough to finish the game, as I beat it in just over a day.  Good luck everyone :)

• Like 1

Hey, Buu, I'd be interested in joining this soon-ish, been a long time since I've been part of a We Play (might be joining the Life is Strange one with the PS3 version as well) :P Add me as a "maybe" right now though, need to see how the work week starts for me first.

• Like 1

Hey, Buu, I'd be interested in joining this soon-ish, been a long time since I've been part of a We Play (might be joining the Life is Strange one with the PS3 version as well) :P Add me as a "maybe" right now though, need to see how the work week starts for me first.

Alright would be great to have you along :)

• Like 1