How hard is the platinum?

So is the racing and winning hard especially on the later events or is it the same as it is beginning? I'm asking this because i thought this could be the same thing that happened in joe danger for me (Couldn't just complete the 2nd last level with all stars after 500+ tries). Watched my little brother playing this yesterday and it looked really easy and was easy for him but those were the first events. 

Any tips to get gold fast and easy? :)

I would say to just keep trying 3-star everything while collecting the coins.. Gold so far didn't felt that scarce, and I have the first 8 cars maxed + all wheels + 1 Supercar bought, with about 90 stars gotten and about 80% of the coins.. Unless I'm missing something there will be no need to grind Gold at all..

But if you need to grind gold, the fastest way is probably to either win a high difficulty time attack (something quick that can be done in 1-2 minutes) or simply start and lose any Eliminator race (the one that pays the most preferably..), since some of them are on short tracks and give like 3-5k for last place..

• Like 1

This is pretty straightforward to platinum, even the drift races once you find the donut sweet spot on each track. The multiplayer is easy enough; I hosted a 2 player room and used  shield wheels, and always a route A track. I would win, then let my opponent win, the ones who clicked on to what was happening let me trade wins with them. 

On another note, has anybody checked out the supposed fastest completion time on the leaderboards?. Utter shite. 1hr 20mins...are you having a fucking giraffe? Totally impossible. Congratulations you hacker moron.

verry easy. The races are all really easy if you upgrade your car. The drift challenges are really hard if you do them legit, but using the donut technique is easy and fast, so they are not a problem.

The online races are boostable, but i didnt even needed it. Just created a 2 player room with fast tracks, wait for someone to come into your room, then launch the game. If your car is upgraded, you should beat everyone really easily, just as i did.

The only trophy that caused problem was the homing missile one. I had to boost it with a friend since the AI never shoot at you :/

The special events for the Super cars are hard that you might not be able to get it on your 1st try but it's doable and you'll need to take shortcuts to beat the time.

Just got my plat, I had a hard time with the Pursuit events so I had to search for a video guide how to finish the Pursuit races for Super cars.

I'd rate it 4/10 plat difficulty.

This is pretty straightforward to platinum, even the drift races once you find the donut sweet spot on each track. The multiplayer is easy enough; I hosted a 2 player room and used  shield wheels, and always a route A track. I would win, then let my opponent win, the ones who clicked on to what was happening let me trade wins with them. 

On another note, has anybody checked out the supposed fastest completion time on the leaderboards?. Utter shite. 1hr 20mins...are you having a fucking giraffe? Totally impossible. Congratulations you hacker moron.

Funnily enough had a discussion on this today on another forum. I was curious if it was possible to set up pops to geta  low time, but no way. As you can't yet 'hack' ps4 trophies I'm guessing multi person playing.

And the plat is easy anyway no need to do it.

I'd rate it a 2/10 tbh. Didn't even need to boost online since there's a lot of more erm "casual"(i suppose that's the word) players atm. Maybe lost 3 or 4 races getting to 20 and I'm not that good at it.

Edited by VitalFury

Funnily enough had a discussion on this today on another forum. I was curious if it was possible to set up pops to geta  low time, but no way. As you can't yet 'hack' ps4 trophies I'm guessing multi person playing.

And the plat is easy anyway no need to do it.

I'd rate it a 2/10 tbh. Didn't even need to boost online since there's a lot of more erm "casual"(i suppose that's the word) players atm. Maybe lost 3 or 4 races getting to 20 and I'm not that good at it.

I have a question about Supercoins, should I collect each race coins in both the World Your Championships and Special Events to get the related trophies?

I have a question about Supercoins, should I collect each race coins in both the World Your Championships and Special Events to get the related trophies?

It's up to you, you can go back and get any you missed or make a lobby with a friend or boost and hunt them down. Some coins are only available on certain track set ups so using the tour/challenges is possible but you need to hunt down the correct track for a few coins

Edited by VitalFury

I don't understand why people are saying the drift challenges are hard. I found them very very easy :/ ..... the only difficulty I had with the game was when I was continuing to the harder events with a vehicle from the last events instead of upgrading lol. But even then I able to get through about half of the events before I needed to buy an upgraded vehicle. I would rate the difficulty 1/10 tbh.

I did it legit, minus the EMP missile block (which is virtually impossible with the AI). I'd give it a 3/10, bumping to a 5/10 for the final drift race (didn't know about the donut trick). Even the MP was easy enough.

How long did it take you? Ballpark number. I'm really enjoying the game, if I keep going with the way I have I may end up platinuming it.

How long did it take you? Ballpark number. I'm really enjoying the game, if I keep going with the way I have I may end up platinuming it.

10-15 hours. If you do boost the MP, you could probably drop that closer to 10. I also didn't realize the donut trick for the boost events, and the last couple took at least an hour.