Running the gauntlet 3 campaign challenge is stuck at 2/3.

I only have 1 medal left, duty calls...The only medal left to unlock this god forsaken platinum. To unlock duty calls you need to complete all of the campaign challenges, the last one for me is running the gauntlet 3. You have to get the score requirement for tier 3 which is only 27,500. My highest score far surpasses that at 47,565, even with multiple runs I still cannot get this challenge to finish its third tier. I already sent a case to Activision, their customer support agent that I spoke to didn't even have a fix for this. If anyone has any information whatsoever or comments about this glitch please let me know.

I feel ya. I have the same issue. I have reset my data and tried multiple times and it won't unlock. Basically I'm not going to do anymore of the SP trophies until this is fixed.

It really is a shame that there are a good amount of glitches in this game. The plat is already long enough for a cod game. :/

• 1 month later...

It really is a shame that there are a good amount of glitches in this game. The plat is already long enough for a cod game. :/

Hey I was finally able to get this to unlock. But you have to reset your campaign data. After you do that, make sure you exit and relaunch the game then you can go to chapter 3 safe house and try.

• Like 1

Hey I was finally able to get this to unlock. But you have to reset your campaign data. After you do that, make sure you exit and relaunch the game then you can go to chapter 3 safe house and try.

HOLY CRAP WHAT?!!! and by resetting it won't that erase all my data? :(

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Really? Was there no alternative to fix that issue? I’m suffering through the same thing and I don’t want to go through the campaign on Realistic AND Veteran without dying for the 3rd time...I’ve lost 2 save files already, NOW I have to restart? No way…

Edited by Jeff_Wynis

2 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Did not even know that this was a thing, just checked mine, and it's fine unlocked with no problems, but this is a shit thing the game is long enough.

Exactly, like, I’ve spent hundreds of hours on it already. Finished the campaign on Realistic which was a huge pain in the ass, finished it again on Veteran without dying…and now this crap just starts.

Most players said that they have resolved this issue by resetting their whole campaign data, and I’m like: “Do I really need to go through that whole experience again for the 4th time, just for this one bugged challenge?”

I’m all for another alternate solution, any other way possible to fix it.

Edited by Jeff_Wynis