Syndicate Information

Yadilie

So, I know this is me being paranoid (X1 has a reach Max Rank in a Syndicate achievement) but for the less enlightened I thought I would post about Syndicates and how to rank/level them up. This is just as A) a precautionary step for those who think they'll add a trophy in for us and/or B) people who want some tips on Syndicates

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicates

What's the best way to gain reputation for Syndicates?

• Syndicate Missions (wearing a Sigil will unlock these in the Navigation menu - Should only reset every 24 currently bugged at 12 hour resets)
  • Affinity Bonus from wearing a Sigil (each rank gives you a higher % Sigil that converts Affinity into Reputation UP TO 1,000 + 1 * Mastery Rank - Resets every 24 hours)
  • Syndicate Medallions (these are items on the ground that you can just pick up between 4 and 8 per Syndicate mission - Common, Uncommon and Rare medallions)

Because of the last way of gaining reputation one of the most important Warframe Mod cards you can have when doing your Reputation missions is the Thief's Wit Mod card. This will let you see all breakable chests in the map as well as these Syndicate Medallions. It is advised, if you are able, to clear these missions while going solo. As most people will ignore the Medallions even though they can potentionally boost your reputation up significantly. I would advise to check every corner and always look at your map. Go the opposite ways of the Yellow/Green Marker and clear all the treasure icons on your mini-map. After awhile you'll start to figure out the map layouts and it'll go quickly. Even if you only get the Common Medallions that's 4,000 Reputation. Which is nothing to scoff off. Always wear your Syndicate Sigil if you're not capped on Daily Bonus Reputation.

As a side note each Faction has an Ally faction that you gain 50% Reputation with and get daily missions for. If you're eager to get your Reputation done that much quicker you can also do those, not just your main Faction.

Ranking Up

Each Syndicate has a different list of items needed to rank up once you hit maximum reputation in your rank. Look these up and make note of where to get them. Most of the "Pure' and 'Flawless' Ranks need items that are located in the Void. These items will almost generally come from either completing the mission (end reward) from orokin caches (special chests in Sabotage Void Tower Missions) or after each 5 waves/minutes in Defense/Survival. The Warframe Wiki will tell you exactly which Void Tower missions each item can come from. Don't worry about doing these alone! If you tab over to the Recruitment tab in game then you'll see tons of people not only looking but also hosting certain stages. Either look for the certain stages you need or throw out a 'Looking for' message and you should get invited some what quickly. Remember, you're not the only one trying to grind for items, everyone is!

Let's go with an example. I'm currently working on New Loka and in order to go from Benevolent to Pure I have to max out the Reputation bar and then give them an Orthos Prime Blade part. Using the wiki you can see that the Orthos Prime Blade part only drops in the Void missions, specifically Tower 2 Capture and Tower 2 Defense. I would focus on those two Void Tower Mission in order to get my item.

This is not exactly a comprehensive guide or anything. It's just some things I've picked up from a friend and from doing it recently. Hopefully it'll at least point some people in the right direction as Warframe information has been a little vauge on google searches I've done.

Edited by Yadilie