Expired and No Longer Available

Malik

i don't like the whole play online thing... its kinda dumb... what if i don't feel like playing online? To be honest sometimes i play offline just so i won't be bothered by messages (i will never ignore a message out of respect unless im AFK)... Sometimes i wish you can be online without being seen... maybe there should be a switch to ninja mode so you can still be surfing the PSN store but not be shown online or something...

its a little controlling having to be online to play a game but then again it is a FREE game after all... <_<

I agree... I wish there was an "Invisible" mode since people tend not to pay attention to the "Busy" status. Sometimes I just want to play some SP, and have been thinking about a particular game throughout the day, only to be hit up with messages to boost or play online co-op in some other game. I have a hard time saying no and don't want to be a dick; it would just be easier to have an "Invisible" status.

On that same note, I would love it if the "Busy" status would suppress the [uSERNAME is online/offline.] messages.

• Like 1

To be honest sometimes i play offline just so i won't be bothered by messages (i will never ignore a message out of respect unless im AFK)

On that same note, I would love it if the "Busy" status would suppress the [uSERNAME is online/offline.] messages.

I'm pretty sure there is an option somewhere in the settings menu that turns those off.

EDIT: Just had a look. Settings / System Settings / Notification Messages / set it to "Do Not Display".

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

I agree... I wish there was an "Invisible" mode since people tend not to pay attention to the "Busy" status. Sometimes I just want to play some SP, and have been thinking about a particular game throughout the day, only to be hit up with messages to boost or play online co-op in some other game. I have a hard time saying no and don't want to be a dick; it would just be easier to have an "Invisible" status.

I'm pretty sure there is an option somewhere in the settings menu that turns those off.

EDIT: Just had a look. Settings / System Settings / Notification Messages / set it to "Do Not Display".

Well now that is interesting... it would be a little nicer to have the option by where you log-in... like a toggle switch... another thing that bugs me is having to go all the way to system settings for crap... when i accidentally turn off my auto update when im actually trying to log off i have to go all the way back to system settings to set everything back up... why would they do that? its not very efficient if you ask me...

anyway... instead of me complaining about the best gaming system on the planet...

Thanks for the useful info you guys! I will be sure to check it out... I have a feeling that when the PS4 comes out (Lord help us all) that they will have a bunch of little improvements like this...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...