That bf5 teaser tho

Yhazzir

I saw somewhere that it is suppose to be set in World War 1.

Would be nice, most of the recent first person shooters are set in the future.. and it is kind of boring imho

Edited by Kaph-
  • Like 1

So much vague shitposting in this thread, even the Call of Duty IW teaser generated a more positive response here on PSNP, and that's saying something.

We can't see much from the teaser, I don't think it's set in the future, the dude has no helmet and a pretty basic looking outfit. I could see this shot panning out to reveal Normandy in the full trailer, in fact I'll wager all my cashews. A WW2 fps would be a nice change in pace from this Fall's futuristic lineup with CoD and Titanfall, I hope they focus on many different fronts though, it'd be nice to play as different countries in the campaign.

• Like 1

Teaser trailers dont excite me at all. Its just a face. I hope for Bad Company 3.

loved bad company series well mainly because of the humour

So much vague shitposting in this thread, even the Call of Duty IW teaser generated a more positive response here on PSNP, and that's saying something.

We can't see much from the teaser, I don't think it's set in the future, the dude has no helmet and a pretty basic looking outfit. I could see this shot panning out to reveal Normandy in the full trailer, in fact I'll wager all my cashews. A WW2 fps would be a nice change in pace from this Fall's futuristic lineup with CoD and Titanfall, I hope they focus on many different fronts though, it'd be nice to play as different countries in the campaign.

more of like the cod world at war with the campaigns I just hope it will have at least decent conquest

I saw somewhere that it is suppose to be set in World War 1.

Would be nice, most of the recent first person shooters are set in the future.. and it is kind of boring imho

your right we need a new interesting change and I'm all in!!

meh

how dare you not like battlefield !

If it's anything other than Bad Company 3 then I couldn't care less.

If it's anything other than Bad Company 3 then I couldn't care less.

not even the goodly bf1944??
thanks 's for the addition

After Hardline it's going to take a lot for me to get interested in a Battlefield game. Refuse to buy this at launch after the mess that 4 was.

You know Hardline was developed by Visceral Games right? This is made by DICE what I hope for is no netcode issues that BF4 had at launch. If that does happen then it will go down. Hopefully DICE has learned from BF4 greatly, and used the experience on this. 

8hrs 45 minutes to go from this post :D

Edited by Combatting

Teaser trailers dont excite me at all. Its just a face. I hope for Bad Company 3.

Well it is a Videogame. All trailers are pretty much pointless because 99% of Videogame stories suck and pretty pre-rendered cutscenes do nothing to tell you if the game is any good. The only trailer a game should have is a gameplay trailer or even better a Demo.

This is why E3 is pretty much a useless event because most of what they can show you is just a pre-rendered trailer that tells you nothing about a game.

• Like 2

Well it is a Videogame. All trailers are pretty much pointless because 99% of Videogame stories suck and pretty pre-rendered cutscenes do nothing to tell you if the game is any good. The only trailer a game should have is a gameplay trailer or even better a Demo.

This is why E3 is pretty much a useless event because most of what they can show you is just a pre-rendered trailer that tells you nothing about a game.

I wouldn't go as far as 99%. But your right most games dont have interesting stories. Bad Company 1 and 2 on the other hand had great campaigns which is why most people want a follow up.

You know Hardline was developed by Visceral Games right? This is made by DICE what I hope for is no netcode issues that BF4 had at launch. If that does happen then it will go down. Hopefully DICE has learned from BF4 greatly, and used the experience on this. 

8hrs 45 minutes to go from this post :D

I'm aware of that, but the people at DICE were involved as well. While I'm sure Visceral did the majority of the damage, the guys at DICE could've at least tried to fix it. xD I'm not writing off BF5 completely, I just won't be getting it day one.