STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

I think there's room for another 36 trophies to be added to the game now that Sony's restrictions have changed, so you better prepare yourself for more. ;)

I wish they'd update their policy for platinum trophies. It is so inconsistent. 

• Like 4

If you don't like it, stop doing it. Posting a complaint here isn't going to sway the developers one little bit.

Isn't what the forums are for? I know devs and publishers are not going to listen to what one has to say, they'll be looking at their bottomline but at least posting something here means someone is going to hear you even though it may not matter in the end, but still, you vented it out, didn't you? Feel a little better and all that doing this?

• Like 3

Actually, I wouldn't mind another Sound Shapes DLC lol  :awesome:

Who doesn't? :D

Only 47? Driveclub and Arkham Knight would like to meet you. Oh, and if the main game runs out they can easily create another game then stack DLC trophies on top of that one. Driveclub Bikes would also like to meet you. 

Such is the life of a "completionist". Platinums can already be annoying to earn, but at least they're permanent and their requirements don't change.

This is false. ;) See Hand of Fate. They actually went ahead and added a couple of trophies to the main game (trophies required for the plat) long after the game had been out. I'm not joking. I think there are people out there with the platinum and not 100% of the base game, and it's totally legit. I did at some point. In fact, you can tell by the time stamps! :) They also made it so you can earn some of the DLC trophies without owning the DLC... o.o I know the guy who did it thought he was clever, adding some extra trophies for a free patch of the game, but he could just have added a second DLC list. Oh, and the hardest trophy got a lot harder. :P

handoffate.png

^ See the time stamps, and the rarest trophy for the base game is quite a bit off being the platinum, and that's not a caching issue or anything like that.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Who doesn't? :D

Only 47? Driveclub and Arkham Knight would like to meet you. Oh, and if the main game runs out they can easily create another game then stack DLC trophies on top of that one. Driveclub Bikes would also like to meet you. 

Yeah i've met AK lol. Have been neglecting him for a long time now, so I have to get reacquainted with him. Also my older brother met Driveclub, but didn't like it lol. so I have to get started on that game eventually (whenever I have access to the PS4).

It was a surprise to see more trophies on it. After hearing they couldn't add more I deleted the game (Thank christ I kept my save files)

I know it may be annoying to go back to the game every so often, but at least they aren't charging for it.

• Like 1

It was a surprise to see more trophies on it. After hearing they couldn't add more I deleted the game (Thank christ I kept my save files)

I know it may be annoying to go back to the game every so often, but at least they aren't charging for it.

Same here. I had the save file in the plus cloud, otherwise I'd be screwed. I place every save file in the plus cloud after finishing a game, usually for cases like this. It saved me a few times when new dlcs were added to games (sound shapes: playing the intro level every time before could sync became available was annoying; guacamelee for the ps4 is another example). I did delete warframe again after getting the new dlc trophies, but I'm keeping the safe file on my ps4 this time (and updating the cloud backup). I'm not keeping 30+ GB idle on my hard drive for a dlc that may or may not come. I can redownload the game within an hour if necessary.

I like Warframe's trophies to be honest, they tend to encourage you to try the new content, but not have to reach the super late-game versions of it.

If they end up adding trophies to complete Sorties and stuff like that, then that would be a drag, but as it is, it serves as a really good way to hand-hold players through a tour all of it's features/modes.

• Like 2

Same here. I had the save file in the plus cloud, otherwise I'd be screwed. I place every save file in the plus cloud after finishing a game, usually for cases like this. It saved me a few times when new dlcs were added to games (sound shapes: playing the intro level every time before could sync became available was annoying; guacamelee for the ps4 is another example). I did delete warframe again after getting the new dlc trophies, but I'm keeping the safe file on my ps4 this time (and updating the cloud backup). I'm not keeping 30+ GB idle on my hard drive for a dlc that may or may not come. I can redownload the game within an hour if necessary.

Yeah I have the saves for all my games. Never know if you need them or just wanna return to an old game.

Im pretty sure they will be adding a whole lot more. I'll keep the game installed until they hit their next cap off

• Like 1