STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

On 06/05/2016 at 9:18 AM, PhaseRebirth said:

It is getting on my nerves that I have to go back to warframe very often cause they keep adding these dlc trophies. I wanted to 100% the trophies and just be done with it. They keep adding more trophies which hurts my completion rate, if they add mastery rank trophies I am screwed.

you post add no value at all ..  what we can do for you .. its your call

On 19/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, audiopile said:

Could be, I had some, but not enough. If you regularly play the invasion missions and like to do Eudico 4&5 missions then sure you will have lots. I don't play those because they are not directly tied to trophies, so I didnt have much stock. Also had to farm a few neural sensors last night to start repairs to the railjack fuselage. 

I know this post is a week old so this probably won't help, but Fortuna drops them like crazy. They have a bounty that drops fieldron for a few hours, then detonite, then mutagen, then repeats. They're easy to farm now days.

10 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

I know this post is a week old so this probably won't help, but Fortuna drops them like crazy. They have a bounty that drops fieldron for a few hours, then detonite, then mutagen, then repeats. They're easy to farm now days.

Thanks, what you say is true, but its a random drop and you may run a level 4 misson and still not get any.  I prefer to aquire them via the infestation missions and get them as battle pay. 

8 hours ago, Craggle95 said:

Just waiting for the final part of the railjack to build then it's over with. What were they thinking with the mandatory 12 hour waits for each part? Ridiculous.

Probably so people dont just blow through it.  Its presented as a story quest but doesnt have much story (based on the 3 parts ive built).  

2 hours ago, audiopile said:

Thanks, what you say is true, but its a random drop and you may run a level 4 misson and still not get any.  I prefer to aquire them via the infestation missions and get them as battle pay. 

Yeah, to each their own. Usually in the 2 hours or so that the bounty is up, I can usually farm 10-20 pretty easily and get relics / set mods along the way. Invasions are a great way to get them guaranteed, I just hate waiting sometimes 24 hours for the payout. Need mah instant gratification lol.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lordidude said:

This game never stops man

Hahah, so true. I got the latest trophies but can't seem to stop playing. 

All I had was Mag when The Old Blood was released, and now I have 5 other frames and a tonne of other stuff I never had. Getting a PS+ booster pack #4 didn't hurt either. Trophy hunting is on hold...

17 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Some of you guys in here need a Klondike bar! You realize you guys don't have to play anything you don't want to.... Right? It makes games actually fun

I just said I was having fun....

18 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Yes stop supporting your game for free! How dare they!!!

This is why I hate trophy hunters 1f606.png

Really, hate? 

17 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

There will always be a group of people that will complain, its just the way of the world now unfortunately...

The person you quoted was also complaining (about "trophy hunters"). Also this thread was started before the whiner movement took full control of our social lives. 

I don't see that many recent complaints outside of myself, and look at what Im saying now. IM HAVING FUN PLAYING THIS EVEN THOUGH IM NOT GETTING TROPHIES.  SOme of the posts here are actually helpful to others I think?  Three posts here that are really not on topic, nice contribution. 

Sorry, not trying to start anything, its early here and my coffee isnt working yet. 

10 hours ago, audiopile said:

I just said I was having fun....

Really, hate? 

The person you quoted was also complaining (about "trophy hunters"). Also this thread was started before the whiner movement took full control of our social lives. 

I don't see that many recent complaints outside of myself, and look at what Im saying now. IM HAVING FUN PLAYING THIS EVEN THOUGH IM NOT GETTING TROPHIES.  SOme of the posts here are actually helpful to others I think?  Three posts here that are really not on topic, nice contribution. 

Sorry, not trying to start anything, its early here and my coffee isnt working yet. 

I know they were, I was pretty much supporting what they said. No need to apologise mate, you didn’t do anything wrong.

21 hours ago, grbolivar said:

They still have a lot of room for trophies (128 is the limit... for now). Don't be surprised if they add a trophy for achieving the maximum Mastery Rank (Grand Master, at rank 30, which btw has a Steam achievement already), so be very well prepared for that.

Steam has achievements for reaching every rank so I doubt it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, grbolivar said:

They still have a lot of room for trophies (128 is the limit... for now). Don't be surprised if they add a trophy for achieving the maximum Mastery Rank (Grand Master, at rank 30, which btw has a Steam achievement already), so be very well prepared for that.

Yeah, they got a lot of room from the current 84 trophies. Even then, they can just add-on a second trophyset, like Dead by Daylight, Ciel nosurge, and Hitman 2. Just watch, with PS5 coming, Sony will probably have a game with two trophysets both reaching 128 trophies. 256 total. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, MrGarland said:

I don't think i've seen any game that has this much DLC trophies. Does any other game surpass this?

There's definitely games with more DLC trophies.  But in terms of the 31 DLC lists, not sure.  It's just crazy at this point.  But, as others have stated, they are still a ways off from the max amount of trophies for a single list.  At the rate they have been releasing content, this game should continue easily into the PS5 life cycle.  Whether or not they'll continue to support it on the PS4 is yet to be seen.

DE has been extremely quiet since Railjack released and the playerbase just keeps getting smaller.  The clan I'm in used to have about 30-35 people on at all times a few months ago.  Right now we're lucky if we could make one squad.  Not really sure what DE is up to.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MrGarland said:

I don't think i've seen any game that has this much DLC trophies. Does any other game surpass this?

yeah, Hitman 2, DriveClub, Dead By Daylight, Train Sim World and another one that i can't recall right now.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 6:06 PM, EnricoShapka said:

I hope they stop cause I’m done with this game. I’m near 100% and some are cancer. 

I'm in the same boat as what you are.

At one point in time I truly enjoyed this game.  Sadly, that time ended many, many updates ago.

I wish nothing more than for them to just stop with the trophies and be done with it.  It'd be no greater pleasure than to finally move on from this game and never have to worry about wasting my time playing it just to keep my 100% completion of it.

I really hope they just create a new trophy list for the PS5 and never touch it again.  Wishful thinking though considering it's DE.

This is the one game that I truly regret ever starting.

Edited by LostWhovian
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, LostWhovian said:

I'm in the same boat as what you are.

At one point in time I truly enjoyed this game.  Sadly, that time ended many, many updates ago.

I wish nothing more than for them to just stop with the trophies and be done with it.  It'd be no greater pleasure than to finally move on from this game and never have to worry about wasting my time playing it just to keep my 100% completion of it.

I really hope they just create a new trophy list for the PS5 and never touch it again.  Wishful thinking though considering it's DE.

This is the one game that I truly regret ever starting.

Stop adding trophies because of your OCD.... Yea no, that's just selfish.